[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The derailed thread - Page 184 - Community

The derailed thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
*Death stare INTENSIFIES*

my friends I have officially made the halo cursed images forum........... and I need help because I have no idea ho to post a pic on the forums

Me when Doomguy isn’t the new Smash fighter

D:

Murple wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:06 pm

D:
*ANGRY UNF INTENSIFIES*

Muto112 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:07 pm
Murple wrote:

D:
*ANGRY UNF INTENSIFIES*
Pyra/Mythra was a bad choice imo because their game hasn’t been relevant in a few years and they’re not iconic characters.

Murple wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:48 pm
Muto112 wrote:
Murple wrote:

D:
*ANGRY UNF INTENSIFIES*
Pyra/Mythra was a bad choice imo because their game hasn’t been relevant in a few years and they’re not iconic characters.
I feel that this fighter pass has not been very good, let's say, the only interesting one for me was Steve, but I no longer have faith that those that remain will not be as epic as those of the first pass.

So star wars is falling apart. Pedro pascal might also be leaving due to all the controversy and him not wanting to wear the helmet.

WhoThCares wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:57 pm
So star wars is falling apart. Pedro pascal might also be leaving due to all the controversy and him not wanting to wear the helmet.
Something tells me that if this is not resolved, the 3rd season will be a disaster perhaps worse than the sequels.

Muto112 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:53 pm
Murple wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:48 pm
Muto112 wrote:

*ANGRY UNF INTENSIFIES*
I feel that this fighter pass has not been very good, let's say, the only interesting one for me was Steve, but I no longer have faith that those that remain will not be as epic as those of the first pass.
Yeah, definitely. I’m a bigger fan of Master Chief than Doomguy, but I’d rather see Doomguy in smash than Chief. The slayer has so much potential as a fighter, especially as an FOS character. The whole direct was kinda disappointing for me. Dime a dozen JRPGs as far as the eye can see.

Muto112 wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:07 pm
WhoThCares wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:57 pm
Something tells me that if this is not resolved, the 3rd season will be a disaster perhaps worse than the sequels.
That worries me too. I can see Cara Dune’s actor being changed because she was a bit of a side character. But Mando needs to stay Pedro Pascal. When you put so much emphasis on a character’s face, you can’t change the actor. It might work in an animated show, but it’s just impossible to do in the context.

Return to “General discussion”