[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's your Mega 'status' today? - Page 44 - Community

What's your Mega 'status' today?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I've finally got the Viking ship on its way. Very excited for that one

Just finished building a second Black Ops 4 ATV from the Cod line. Really neat build and great Nomad minifig, so I'm pretty satisfied.

Well, this morning I built the UNSC Marine Defense set (what little there is to actually build) and also got my Targaryen Warship set, so I'm good.

I picked up the Skyfire Exo-suit over the weekend, but it was mostly because there was nothing else to get at my store, so I'll be building it but (maybe) not enjoying it.

I’ve been thinking about all of the old stop motions that inspired me to start animating.

Makes me go :)

Just went on a comment marathon, I haven't been commenting that often so I thought I would now. Like 10+ pages. Pretty tired. Have a great day though. Cheers

I don't know if it's luck or chance but I managed to buy another Predator vs Dutch, I also got Master chief vs Brute warrior (Craig) in Wolwort (because I can't even think of another name) and coincidentally the Ceratosaurus Clash set in a Tjmaxx. Which I never in my life expected to find something from Jurassic World that was accessible for almost 2 years.

Anyway, soon I will start taking photos of these new figures and I will customize the Predator to make it based on the City Hunter (Predator 2) with Dutch I have no idea what I will do but the plate I will use for Gipsy Danger. Any ideas for Dutch?

Uploaded for the first time in months.

I'm swamped in content currently XD So many videos to put out, so little time!

Also too, I can't post on the gallery because the page is glitched out.

Return to “General discussion”