[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's your Mega 'status' today? - Page 49 - Community

What's your Mega 'status' today?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
im late but about a month ago I picked the chopper at my local target. Really happy with the set. Im still waiting for the razor back

Finally managed to make a removable helmet using an odst helmet I had lying around. Doesn't fit 100%, still a wip, but it's hollowed out, and it fits on a head mostly

Well, I ordered the 5 figure MotU set from amazon with two re-paints (Trapjaw, Triklops), two new figures (Roboto, Man-e-Faces) and apparently the same Scare Glow from a previous series so, i think.I'm good.

I didn't realize this thread was still alive! Neat to come back and see it's still useful

Got my hands on the Capture the Flag set (the helmet one), and pretty much fell in love with the simple design of it.

It has been a while since I found anything new at stores, but yesterday I managed to get Zodac's Scubattack set so I'd say I'm good.

I'm excited to be getting Barbie sets. In a life of depression it's nice to find something to get excited about!

Return to “General discussion”