[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's your Mega 'status' today? - Page 46 - Community

What's your Mega 'status' today?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:59 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:16 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:10 am

I have 53 now. You can't stop me!

*laughter, more laughter then coughing*
Ceta, I’ve actually done the math, and discounting that you got some one sale, you’ve spent in the upper ranges of $1,000 on Platoon Packs. That’s not even going into your tax, which is probably somewhere around $80.

Freaking chill out my guy.
I only got 3 platoon packs

All my other marines come from getaways, a combat unit, hogs, blind bags etc

I'm saving up in case mega reveals halo infinite falcons
If they do , i'm buying 3
That’s still a pretty penny.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:21 am
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:59 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:16 am

Ceta, I’ve actually done the math, and discounting that you got some one sale, you’ve spent in the upper ranges of $1,000 on Platoon Packs. That’s not even going into your tax, which is probably somewhere around $80.

Freaking chill out my guy.
I only got 3 platoon packs

All my other marines come from getaways, a combat unit, hogs, blind bags etc

I'm saving up in case mega reveals halo infinite falcons
If they do , i'm buying 3
That’s still a pretty penny.
Falcons are falcons
Need something to Carry my troops

I FINALLY have Fireteam Osiris!!

DemarcationMedia wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:27 pm
noice! and nice face reveal today.

These days I've been moving stuff around in the house, so I got to revisit a lot of my collection, which is, I'm sorry to say, incredibly dusty. Still, I'm having a good time with it and look forward to sitting and clean them properly.

As far as recent stuff, I found a handful of Halo Infinite Series 2 baggies and the yellow Spartan Helmet (the skull control set)..

Got 4 Infinite Series 2 blind bags and all three helmets today. Spec Ops Elite, Purple Grunt, and 2 Trailblazers because my brain lagged when I grabbed them to go check out. I am now broke, if not in debt to my mom.

SpartanKaze wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:18 am
Got 4 Infinite Series 2 blind bags and all three helmets today. Spec Ops Elite, Purple Grunt, and 2 Trailblazers because my brain lagged when I grabbed them to go check out. I am now broke, if not in debt to my mom.
i just clean my house as payment.

Bmatt123 wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:04 pm
DemarcationMedia wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:27 pm
noice! and nice face reveal today.
Haha that wasn't the full face reveal

Over the weekend, i picked up the two helmet sets I was missing (blue and green) as well as a couple Skirimishers from Infinite Series 2. Right now I'm waiting for my Marine Platoon set to arrive, so I'm excited.

Today I am somewhat annoyed.

As it turns out, the clear armor chest on the Active Camo Trailblazer Spartan gets conspicuous stress marks by snapping the torso onto the figure.

Return to “General discussion”