[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's your Mega 'status' today? - Page 48 - Community

What's your Mega 'status' today?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Finished my Pelican Inbound set.

I'm on a MotU streak these days. I picked up two of the skeletor heads with fisto and Trap Jaw, as well as ordered the Battle Ram online.

Still undecided about the Skeletor head with He-Man, moslty because I already have about half a dozen versions of Them-Men from previous sets which are not that different from one another.

I finally decided to get the He-Man Jet Sled set, and found it good. also got the latest cargo containers from CoD which are also nice but left me with a couple nagging questions at the back of my mind:

Primus: Isn't it odd to still get some new Cod product when the line has not been featured in the main site for several months now?

Secundus: Am I enabling Mega to keep cutting back on the contents of the cargo container sets by buying their latest version?

I bought a Mega Hot Wheels set for my nephew. I got Twin Mill because I know he likes the giant engines. We (mostly me) put it together and then he tried to see how far he could make it roll across the house. Top notch design on the car, held up better to heavy crashes then cars from that other brand.

I got the CoD Heavy Tactical Cargo Truck yesterday. It was quite a surprise to find one just sitting on the shelf of a rather big store chain, especially considering the set is a couple years old and never saw wide distribution where I live.

Picked up ONE MCX World Fantasy blind bag. Got a Rogue and a Skeleton Knight. Not sure what to make of this format for minifigs, but they are colorful and deco is nicely printed on them.

Errex wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:31 am
Picked up ONE MCX World Fantasy blind bag. Got a Rogue and a Skeleton Knight. Not sure what to make of this format for minifigs, but they are colorful and deco is nicely printed on them.
Wait what? I've never heard of these

[gallery]https://unboxed.megaconstrux.com/es-mx/ ... s/oddities[/gallery]

I uploaded a couple pics of the MCX minifigs I got in this gallery.

lacking because cod sets are expensive

Picked up the latest CoD troop sets, Tactical Infiltration Team and Battle Royale Airdrop, so I am quite happy, although I keep looking for the various Heroes releases....

Return to “General discussion”