[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's your Mega 'status' today? - Page 47 - Community

What's your Mega 'status' today?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Very happy. Yesterday i bought a bunch of series 2 blind bags and some marines so i'll be at work customizing marines and painting spartans

I have 86 marines now

I bought 4 times Castle Grayskull. 3 times as a present! : D

Chrisael wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:37 pm
Nice!
Will you be making a gigantic Mega Castle Grayskull?

Errex wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:31 pm
Chrisael wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:37 pm
Nice!
Will you be making a gigantic Mega Castle Grayskull?
No because three of the castles are presents for other people.
But maybe I sell one or two more for me and make a big castle grayskull. : )

Entertained at the moment. I am opening my UNSC Marine Platoon pack, and I like to pace myself at one figure each day, so I'll get a new one daily for the week and a little more.

Completed Heroes Series 13 last evening by getting the Brute Chieftain. and Elite Warlord, so I'm good.

Still working towards completinf Infinite Series 2, though.

I just started to collect warthogs about 5 weeks ago. It start with getting Warthog Rally on clearance for $20 CAD at my local Walmart. Now I have collected every set but still have about 3 in the mail system. Lastly I still need to find a final hog to turn EVA's Last Stand into an actual Warthog.

My stupid cat jumped onto one of my shelves and now I have to sort out pieces of the sets that fell down and exploded.

So yeah, I'm taking this as an opportunity to revisit a few very old sets....

Errex wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 1:00 pm
My stupid cat jumped onto one of my shelves and now I have to sort out pieces of the sets that fell down and exploded.

So yeah, I'm taking this as an opportunity to revisit a few very old sets....
oof i feel you

Happy! Got 2 more getaways , another sniper and infinite blind bag marine, and finally snagged 2 recons, grunt imperial and blue Spartan!

Return to “General discussion”