[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's your Mega 'status' today? - Community

What's your Mega 'status' today?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
So on another forum I frequent, there's a thread similar to this, but about the competitor (you know what I mean). It's a fun thread. Basically, just drop what you're doing/buying Mega Construx related. My status is pleased and nervous. I won a bid with the Assassin's Creed Fortress Attack + a competitor Jurassic World set for a total of $30. I'm pretty happy with this since the Mega set is sealed and that's the main thing I wanted. The other set was just a nice bonus and essentially I got two sets for a little over the price of one. I'm nervous because I'm watching another bid for 19 pounds of loose Mega stuff for $5. From what I can see, there's two warthogs, the wireless attack mantis, the damage control cyclops, an older drop pod and at least the truck from the Covenant drone outbreak, plus a huge ziplock jammed full of figures. Time will tell if I'll be able to snag the lot or not.

Curently collecting Cod sets

Currently trying to plan a comic for the summer. And trying to figure out how to obtain at least 6 of the new Warthog Run set and 10 of the new Scorpion with out having to sell one of my kidneys. Also, hoarding Marines.

RedThree wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:00 pm
Currently trying to plan a comic for the summer. And trying to figure out how to obtain at least 6 of the new Warthog Run set and 10 of the new Scorpion with out having to sell one of my kidneys. Also, hoarding Marines.
Pre-order ALL the Warthog Runs!!!

I’m currently working on Wasteland.

I barely have my big toe stuck in. I collect MCX MOTU figures, and will probably cherry pick a few characters like Hellboy and the Ninja Turtles. I don't really have enough disposable income or space for Castle Grayskull and other sets of that nature, but I think they look incredible.

I'm hoping that more Fantasy / Sword & Sorcery figures eventually show up.

Annoyed? Just tired of scalpers.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:03 am
Annoyed? Just tired of scalpers.
Aren't we all? Scalpers are the bane of all toy collectors. :(

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:51 pm
Im depressed
About Mega Construx??

Return to “General discussion”