[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's your Mega 'status' today? - Page 18 - Community

What's your Mega 'status' today?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Status report.

I’m a bit concerned. My comics aren’t uploading.

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:56 am
Status report.

I’m a bit concerned. My comics aren’t uploading.
That concerns me too.

I'm ordering in an Airstrike, over.

Captain's log, December 3rd, 2019.

2 months. 2 long months...

That's how long it took us to upload a single comic.

Today I am Quite Satisfied, because I found the CoD Navy and Firebreak Weapon Crates last evening while shopping for groceries..

Errex wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:24 am
Today I am Quite Satisfied, because I found the CoD Navy and Firebreak Weapon Crates last evening while shopping for groceries..
Those are some nice groceries.

In the past few days I managed to complete Halo Heroes series 11, so I'm good, but feeling some withdrawal effects, since I have not been able to sit and build a proper set.

I completed Halo Heroes Series 8 last night. I’m still sad that I can’t see projects though. I hope I don’t get delayed with Wasteland: Strange Happenings.

Really need to do some building but still waiting for my last Christmas package to show up in the mail which has the hovercraft, coastal intercept and the recon outpost

I got some more CoD and some more TA. I'm satisfied.

New guy here, not sure if this is the right place to post this but, found Breakout Beasts at my Kroger for $.99!!!
Marked at $3, down from $10 but rung up for $.99.

Return to “General discussion”