[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's your Mega 'status' today? - Page 3 - Community

What's your Mega 'status' today?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Waiting for all my Amazon pre-orders to arrive.
I've been collecting Halo since the beginning, and still have a huge collection of classic Dragons in muh bins.
I used to do stop motions, just need to get back innit.

I'm saving up for the summer. Although I'd love to buy some random figures I've seen on Ebay.

My Mega status is TOTALLY PUMPED! I scored a 45 pound lot of Mega Construx for $84 from the Goodwill site. There's some old dragons stuff, plus a bunch of Spartans too. And that's just what I can see. :D

Hey, isn't Warthog Run out now?

45 pounds OOF the shipping cost

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 9:34 am
45 pounds OOF the shipping cost
It was actually only $15. (And I included that in the price)

So my lot arrived and the sorting has begun. I've found a ton of figures and possibly the whole Arcadia Jumpship + the guardian and the ghost.

DemarcationMedia wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 11:39 am
So my lot arrived and the sorting has begun. I've found a ton of figures and possibly the whole Arcadia Jumpship + the guardian and the ghost.
*slurp*

*CLICK*

Noice.

Well tomorrow is my birthday, so hopefully I will get some sets. I'm really hoping for the forgehog.

The-stop-sign-13 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 11:50 am
Well tomorrow is my birthday, so hopefully I will get some sets. I'm really hoping for the forgehog.
Happy B-Day!

Return to “General discussion”