[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Would Anybody Like to See Thundercats in MCX Heroes? - Community

Would Anybody Like to See Thundercats in MCX Heroes?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I'm not exactly the biggest Thundercats fan, but I do really like the character designs of the Classic versions. I would love to see them show up in MCX Heroes, as I think they would go great with the MOTU figures.

Anybody else want to see Classic Thundercats show up?

Thundercats would be epic.

Oh I remember this.

Now I feel old.

I've heard a rumor Lion-O and Mumm-Ra will be in Heroes wave 6. Along with something from the old TV show V (hard to believe, I know). And Trap-Jaw will be the lone MOTU in the wave. Getting Thundercats in this format will be amazing. Maybe we'll finally get a complete team in a toyline.

Ashtalon wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:27 pm
I've heard a rumor Lion-O and Mumm-Ra will be in Heroes wave 6.
I heard the same rumor, which prompted me to start this thread. I have been hoping the 'Cats would show up in MCX pretty much since I first saw the He-Man and Skelly prototypes. Thundercats would be a perfect addition. It's a fun line, and I hope it lasts a long time.

This reminds me that I need to pick me up a Kratos one of theses days.

Toy Designer
Interesting list.

Return to “General discussion”