[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Do you keep built sets as they are? - Page 2 - Community

Do you keep built sets as they are?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Honestly depends. I usually keep most vehicles and small turrets/defenses assembled but things like Forerunner structures and terrain plates I use for parts. Same with any structure sets (Assassin's Creed fortresses)

Vince. Are there any examples of stock builds in your collection you can give.

I keep most things mostly intact, but some things I rebuild.

If I'm rebuilding a vehicle, I try to use only pieces from the actual set if possible, and a few spares. A good example would be my rebuilt Ghost Rush set, to be more like the older Ghost. I tried to use as many parts from the Ghost as possible, but there are a couple Wraith pieces on there (wich I rebuilt into the classic Wraith, thanks to HeadGrunt). However, my Firebase I completely took apart to custom build my own bases. That adds more variety, and makes my base more unique. Some vehicles I keep built the same way, but add some paint details for fun. Sometimes I try to take off poorly stuck stickers and paint the detail on instead.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:32 am
Vince. Are there any examples of stock builds in your collection you can give.
Off the top of my head @Admiral-Sabree, MCX has been getting Covenant & Banished Banshee variants perfect for some time now. And the last two Mongoose builds, ONI and Woodlands, were sweet! There have been a couple of perfect Warthogs (Attack GaussHog, Warthog Resistance, & Rockethog vs Covenant AA Gun) and the first two Halo Reach Spades. I really liked the latest Brute Chopper set as well.

Kinda but my NMPD pelican Ctf warthog, and majority of my figs have been painted. My Blackhawks been converted into a medical evac black hawk. But that can. E seen in my gallery along with my other posts.

Depends on the set for me. If I like it, it stays built exactly as the instructions say to build it (give or take a sticker added here and there.) Older sets came with either a "Mega Bloks" or a "Halo Wars" sticker on the decal sheet, and I like to hide them somewhere on the model.

If it's a set I don't like, however, like Warthog Run, I'll take it apart and try to either rebuild it or I'll just toss the parts in the parts bin. I also tend to parts bin sets I don't want on display and don't have the boxes for, and small terrain builds that go with vehicle sets.

ShlubCustoms wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:50 pm
If it's a set I don't like, however, like Warthog Run
Shun the non-believer! Shuuuuuun!

Elemaster wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:23 pm
ShlubCustoms wrote:
*shuns*

ShlubCustoms wrote:
. . .If it's a set I don't like, however, like Warthog Run. . .
But your inability to like Warthog Run, was a colossal failure.
Survivor I’m lookin’ at you to finish the quote

Elemaster wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:23 pm
ShlubCustoms wrote:
Ooh are you going to candy mountain too?

Return to “General discussion”