[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's your fist Video game Console - Page 4 - Community

What's your fist Video game Console

General news and information related to Mega Construx
CaryMega wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 8:06 am
That's definitely a tough one. So many to choose from. If I had to pick though, I would say the N64. There are so many great classic games and whenever I go back to it, I get so much nostalgia. But no matter what you pick, you really can't go wrong.
N64 was the second console I can remember playing. I loved the dirt bike game on it. (Can't remember the name but I loved it) That video game was what started me on my love for dirt bikes and motorcycles.

CaryMega wrote:
That's definitely a tough one. So many to choose from. If I had to pick though, I would say the N64. There are so many great classic games and whenever I go back to it, I get so much nostalgia. But no matter what you pick, you really can't go wrong.

Remembered playing Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Diddy Kong racing 64, Kirby 64, and Banjo Tootie! I wish I could play it again, especially Mario Kart 64!

CaryMega wrote:
mmmm so many great memories. too many great games to reminisce.

Community Team
Cuzz35 wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:11 am
NES. First game played was the original Mario and Duck Hunt combo that I believe came with the console.

Now that's classic gaming right there.

Heh, Atari 2600 followed by the original NES. Yes I know, I'm old....

My first real console was the Xbox 1...

A Nintendo Ds then a WII (the first ones) a few years after that an x-box one.

Roebuck wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:51 am
A Nintendo Ds then a WII (the first ones) a few years after that an x-box one.
The Ds was my 3rd, Wii 4th, Wii U 5th, Xbox One 6th, Xbox One S 7th. I've had a lot.

First ever was an Xbox 360 then it started to move on to Xbox one, PS3, Nintendo dsi, wii, etc...

First one was Game Boy Color. I was a pretty introverted kid who would tag along with my parents on weekends, so it made sense. I still remember my mom trying to explain a Game Boy to my dad as "a small computer game."

Then I got an N64. And then a GBA, which I remember the most fondly, along with the DS.

Nowadays I play a bunch of cell phone games, and haven't gotten a console since the 360 and Wii, but Fire Emblem Warriors is awful enticing. Not sure if a Switch is worth it.

Return to “General discussion”