[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Signal-to-Noise Ratio on the MCX Gallery… - Page 2 - Community

Signal-to-Noise Ratio on the MCX Gallery…

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Am i one of those people?

Answer honestly, Vince.

I make one pic posts because i typically don't take multiple angles. When i do have pics of the same theme i will post them together.

My early posts, yes. I spammed, and i admit it. I was just excited and liked the feedback.

I have definitely stepped up my quality over quantity of posts, I've been here for a year and have made 211 posts. I remember back when I joined it was just filled with great pictures, comics, customs, and builds. I want the gallery to be more like that again.

I feel like a lot of people - myself included - have been waiting in the wings for someone else to be the first to voice these kinds of concerns. Thank you for being that person, Vince.

Now I will say one thing: I rarely go on the gallery. I post comics, I keep a look out for some members but I just don't have time for most things so I usually just look at MV comics or occasionally a custom I find to be particularly good, but from what I can see, there are a lot of posts that are genuinely showing something interesting, be it a photograph, a custom figure or a MOC. However just posting things like hauls do seem a little pointless unless it's something "out of the ordinary"

That's all I'll say.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:58 am
I feel like a lot of people - myself included - have been waiting in the wings for someone else to be the first to voice these kinds of concerns. Thank you for being that person, Vince.
Dude, I said this stuff like a year ago and you all jumped on me as usual.

Like c'mon, this is the epiphany of finding an excuse to hate on Survivor11...

How do you fix it though? Not sure who could have the power to decide what can be posted, its a slippery slope. I would not mind to see a cool down on project posts, like a at least 24hrs. Seems most gallery members do not even visit the forums.

Survivor11 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:32 am
NatoGreavesy wrote:

The Gallery isn’t near as bad as it was a year ago.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:19 am
Survivor11 wrote:
NatoGreavesy wrote:

That is true, but there were massive issues on the gallery a few months ago regarding spam. Remember?

Simek4 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:54 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:19 am
Survivor11 wrote:

That is true, but there were massive issues on the gallery a few months ago regarding spam. Remember?
I remember, but that was still months ago, which is like a year in Gallery time.

Return to “General discussion”