[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
General Gallery Contest Planning Forum. - Community

General Gallery Contest Planning Forum.

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Lately, it seems like the gallery has had a wealth of contests, all running at the same time. I propose a solution. At first, we should only have one, maybe two if both are different concepts (custom figure and a build-off, for example) per month. Second of all, we should standardize the end of contests to "Winner(s) will be chosen on the last day of the month." That way, everyone will never have to wonder about the due date for entries. Third of all, we should use this forum post to plan all contests in advance.

For example: I call dibs on the month of January for a retro reboot contest. Say that someone else, like @JoeFilms, for instance, also wants to run a contest during January, about whatever. Both of us would get on this forum and decide if both contests are different enough to run in parallel (as in we both aren't going to run a contest to make a custom Elite figure).

Let's all get to planning!

By the way, I have dibs on January for my reboot contest.

Hey, so, I call dibs on this month for my 3rd annual Halloween contest.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:27 am
Hey, so, I call dibs on this month for my 3rd annual Halloween contest.
Agreed. Z19 should get full control over October.

Also I don’t think you fully grasp how many people on the forums were griping about the massive amount of contests from new users. This is a good idea.

Yes

I’d like to do a November Contest.....

I hopes it’s okay that mien going on rn. It seems to be liked enough for me to keep it. Also I already set the deadline for two weeks from the post, already have a lot of entry’s to

Hey Shlub, could I start a contest on January 30th and have it run until Valentine’s Day? I want to do a Wasteland related contest, and the 30th was when I first made Wasteland!

Survivor wants me to reserve April 2020 for his contest.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:03 am
Survivor wants me to reserve April 2020 for his contest.
As in, he’s finally feeling the urge to come back? I knew it...

Thanks @ nigelninja11 for the info of the contests. Since Z19 will have the October contest, I will change the date of the Doom contest so everyone can enter his contest. I thinked to change the date of the Doom contest to December as part of the 26th anniversary of Doom (1993). If not, it can be another month that has no contest yet.

Thanks @ nigelninja11 for the info of the contests. Since Z19 will have the October contest, I will change the date of the Doom contest so everyone can enter his contest. I thinked to change the date of the Doom contest to December as part of the 26th anniversary of Doom (1993). If not, it can be another month that has no contest yet.

Return to “General discussion”