[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
General Gallery Contest Planning Forum. - Page 37 - Community

General Gallery Contest Planning Forum.

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Bmatt123 wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:32 am
Can i do the christmas contest if neither joe or gregor comes back to do it?
I have a lot of people asking for December and I really don't know what to tell you.

Kamper already has a full month for his Spiderman Contest but he has not answered me if he likes the idea of someone doing a Christmas Contest this December while his contest still stands. Which I think would be better left for next year. I don't think also Joe or Gregor will do the Christmas contest this year.

Update as of November 29

Spacekamper (Spider-man contest): December 2021

Wetwork9 (Cursed contest): January 2022

ACE_Productions (Halo COD crossover) February 2022

THEranger01 (Marine madness contest) March 2022

iforgotmyname (Special operations contest) April 2022

Mr_beans (Heavy weaponry contest) May 2022

WWIIboy (Wastelander contest) June 2022

DirtWarrior4 and DarthGundam (Toy soldier Contest) July 2022

FireChampion43 (HALO 3 ODST MOC contest) August 2022

I'm just putting it here so people who visit can see what's scheduled immediately

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:53 am
To that end, I've got a contest idea I'd like to reserve a spot for - either in October 2022, or earlier if things open up - a Halo What If contest. Borrowing the premise of the Marvel series, the contest will basically invite people to make a custom, faction, story, etc. based on the idea of something happening differently to how it did in Halo canon. (What if X battle was lost, what if Y character fought for a different faction, and so on).
I think Muto forgot to add this to the list earlier.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:25 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:53 am
To that end, I've got a contest idea I'd like to reserve a spot for - either in October 2022, or earlier if things open up - a Halo What If contest. Borrowing the premise of the Marvel series, the contest will basically invite people to make a custom, faction, story, etc. based on the idea of something happening differently to how it did in Halo canon. (What if X battle was lost, what if Y character fought for a different faction, and so on).
I think Muto forgot to add this to the list earlier.
Who asked?

hey SpaceKamper left so you may wanna bring Wetworks cursed contest to December this year

( someone may take the Spiderman contest but if no one does its just a suggestion )

THEranger01 wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:25 am
hey SpaceKamper left
Maybe give it a few days to see if it sticks first.

I fully expect this to turn out to be an attention-seeking fake departure.

THEranger01 wrote:
hey SpaceKamper left so you may wanna bring Wetworks cursed contest to December this year

( someone may take the Spiderman contest but if no one does its just a suggestion )
We might let Bmatt do the Christmas contest instead to replace the spiderman contest, assuming Kamper really is leaving the Gallery. Wetwork hasn't been active for months so we can't exactly ask him to move his cursed contest up the schedule.

THEranger01 wrote:

Dont do it yet. He said he might return on monday

Bmatt123 wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:18 am
THEranger01 wrote:

Dont do it yet. He said he might return on monday
ok nvm then I posted this before he updated the description sorry

Return to “General discussion”