[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Inside the MCX Design Center - Page 13 - Community

Inside the MCX Design Center

General news and information related to Mega Construx
nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 1:14 pm
Design team be like, “Bravo 6, going dark.”
"We get dirty, and the world stays clean. That's the mission."

Kevin_MCX wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 11:52 am
Apologies for the radio silence lately. The design team has been really busy working on the next toy lineup. Good news, we'll have updates coming in the next few weeks, so stay tuned :)
Is any of it call of duty related. Ihope so I need more to build.

Kevin_MCX wrote:
Apologies for the radio silence lately. The design team has been really busy working on the next toy lineup. Good news, we'll have updates coming in the next few weeks, so stay tuned :)
No problem Kevin!! I gave you a big shoutout in my last video, I hope you and the team are doing well!

Finally got my 5 MOTU heroes in the mail today! 2 months waiting for it to get to me, but i'm exicted to have them in hands!

Can't wait to get the next wave and both the Roton and Point Dread!

Kevin, the design team and you keep up the good work!

Kevin_MCX wrote:
New here. I just came across the MOTU line last week. Amazingly cool. I ordered the Castle Grayskull from Walmart online, and I’m having a blast. I hope the MOTU line has a long, long life. I’m hooked. Yes, I’m old enough to have played with the OG MOTU toys in the early-mid ‘80s. Lol. Now my wife thinks I’ve lost my mind...

Wondering if we could get a better glimpe of the inside of the new pelican...
Or is that a surprise? :)

Thelvadamee132 wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:45 pm
Wondering if we could get a better glimpe of the inside of the new pelican...
Or is that a surprise? :)

This post has a good view of the interior section.

I just noticed... That mini-comic version of Stratos on the SDCC pictures, i thought he was in the Roton set, but he was nowhere to be seen on the Toy Fair pictures. Sadly, it's another mini-comic version of a figure pushed back and delayed, like the mini-comic Prince Adam. Too bad, i was looking forward for this one.

Return to “General discussion”