[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What weapons would you like to see remolded? - Community

What weapons would you like to see remolded?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
With Mega redesigning weapons like the AR, BR, SMG, and plasma pistol, what weapons would you be interested in seeing updated in the same ways?

I was thinking a sniper rifle where you can put a laser piece (like on a splaser) in the barrel. Same with a beam rifle.

Honestly, the plasma rifle seems bulky. I'd like to see it slimmed down a little bit.

Energy swords. I'd love to see detailed handle pieces with detachable blades. I think it'd be doable, using the same sort of slide-on notches being used for scopes, etc.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:52 pm
Energy swords. I'd love to see detailed handle pieces with detachable blades. I think it'd be doable, using the same sort of slide-on notches being used for scopes, etc.
Hm.. That would be awesome!

I really want a new plasma rifle mold. The current ones seem pretty big in my opinion and when people hold them it looks inaccurate.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:59 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:52 pm
Hm.. That would be awesome!
Make the detachable blades in a similar style as the pieces for like fire or water pieces

THE STUPID SHOTGUN, ITS SOOO UGLY AND UNYIELDING

If I haven't quit collecting, needle rifle, classic sniper, plasma rifle and brute spiker.

I don't really know if I'm going to continue to collect, I might sell it off or get back into it.

I think i just need time.

Snowman33 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:13 am
Make the detachable blades in a similar style as the pieces for like fire or water pieces
Hm, that wouldn't really work. The flame parts only have a single round attachment point, so it's not really suited to an energy sword design.

What I'm suggesting is a handle with slide/clip-on attachment points on both ends, so the blade can connect securely.

Return to “General discussion”