[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Custom Member Collection - Page 4 - Community

Custom Member Collection

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Cinimod64 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:38 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:06 pm
Cinimod64 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:56 pm
I am included? If not totally fine. I don't think I'm as big as the others on the gallery.
I want to represent as many people as possible. What color scheme and race would you like?
Are you able to make me a red and white wetwork?
I'll see if I have any wetworks available. Red as the primary color?

Spartanz19 wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:36 am
Cinimod64 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:38 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:06 pm

I want to represent as many people as possible. What color scheme and race would you like?
Are you able to make me a red and white wetwork?
I'll see if I have any wetworks available. Red as the primary color?
Yes actually. Thanks man.

Yo yo Z, so I actually haven't fully decided what I want my sig fig to be and gave you what I though I wanted. I'm currently trying to figure out what I want it to be, and I'm hoping you haven't made me yet. Super sorry, and thank you.

Cinimod64 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:53 pm
Yo yo Z, so I actually haven't fully decided what I want my sig fig to be and gave you what I though I wanted. I'm currently trying to figure out what I want it to be, and I'm hoping you haven't made me yet. Super sorry, and thank you.
Totally didn't forget about this haha. Just let me know what you want!

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:24 pm
Cinimod64 wrote:
Haha, when I figure it out I'll tell you.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Cinimod64 wrote:
It’s ok if you forgot, the important thing is you finished me. Everyone else can wait.

EGO 100

nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:57 am
Spartanz19 wrote:
Cinimod64 wrote:
It’s ok if you forgot, the important thing is you finished me. Everyone else can wait.

EGO 100
Haha. Yep, you're so far the only one that's been posted so far. But I do have about six customs ready to go.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:22 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:57 am
Spartanz19 wrote:

EGO 100
Haha. Yep, you're so far the only one that's been posted so far. But I do have about six customs ready to go.
totally not excited...

If your still working on this, mine would be
Head: Titan from Ruin Wing Armory or any Titan you have in your inventory
Body: Any Silver Spartan with Blue Accents

You can do mine last. If you can't do mine, no worries I know I'm not important. But if want I can help you with these if you want.

Return to “General discussion”