[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What MOTU stuff would you like to see in future releases? - Page 3 - Community

What MOTU stuff would you like to see in future releases?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Toy Designer
TheMatManiac wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:16 pm
just got roton and point dread .... so im currently complete .. :)

thinking more on future stuff .. besides battle ram ... figure wise id like

stinkor and fisto (i know its coming)
triklops and meckaneck i know is coming too
ram man
orko
trapjaw
snake mountain
man e faces
Hordak and shera (yeah i know its not licensed)
Great news, Trap Jaw is also coming in early 2021. The second half of 2021 may also include a couple of items on your list as well, but don't tell anyone yet. It a secret ;)

Kevin_MCX wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:08 am
Great news, Trap Jaw is also coming in early 2021. The second half of 2021 may also include a couple of items on your list as well, but don't tell anyone yet. It a secret ;)
Can't wait to see which one it is. Because that Power-Con panel had some sweet figures revealed (a few that are on my list).

I would like to know, is there any plan for a Man-e-faces figure and the Attack Track vehicle? Since they are the only two toys from the two first wave of the vintage line that are missing.

Kevin_MCX wrote:
TheMatManiac wrote:

ram man
orko
trapjaw
snake mountain
man e faces
i saw the comic con preview that showed Ram Man and Hordak. I cant wait! just got the talon fighter and roton sets and love them. still hoping for snake mountain!

TheMatManiac wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:37 pm
i saw the comic con preview that showed Ram Man and Hordak. I cant wait! just got the talon fighter and roton sets and love them. still hoping for snake mountain!
Where did you see pics of Ram Man and Hordak? I tried googling and didnt see anything.

I'm all caught up and chomping at the bit for new sets.

I saw the new wave with man-e-faces, and thought it was a good idea to put two new molds in the wave..... excellent job

At this point I will take ANYTHING MOTU. Just keep it coming. Can we maybe add She-ra to the mix. Can we also get a complete list of items on the webpage

Anything Pre-Ternia and Dino related.

Absolutely loving this line, I miss collecting the Ninja Turtle sets. Hoping to see Lion-O and the Thundercats join in on the fun this year! :)

Here are some things I would like to see and think would be great for MEGA's MOTU line:

#1. Currently, the Skeletor heads have had random elements added to go along with the figures being released. Yet for Trapjaw, they looked like enhanced elements for Greyskull's laser turret and computer screen. And that got me thinking about ways that MEGA could further enhance Castle Greyskull. I was wondering if MEGA's considered putting together a Mystic Mirror in one. A Mirror that might fit into Grey Skull on either side of the secret door. There are two voids in this area that would accommodate this, or in the room adjacent to the throne by the hidden door, thus enhancing the game play of the castle.

#2. A "Walkway of Elders Crystal Chamber" play set that's built on a 90 degree pie wedge that could fit into Greyskull when it's opened. Again something that would enhance an item already in existence and expand the Castle Greyskull play set like the Point Dredd does. It would be great if it was designed to support additional elements MEGA might want to create to help expand the castle. Maybe even an additional turret housing the laboratory or sorceress' chambers above it. Figures that could come with it could be a Sorceress variant with Greyskull Man, King Randor, or Orko. Villians could be a Discord Skeletor variant and his blacksmith Spikor.

#3. With all the MOTU villains being released in the line, a Snake Mountain is a must. Yet I hope that MEGA takes an opportunity to get more creative and put their own spin on it a little. ChadFeldpausch had a nice adaptation, but it's safe to say that the Snake will need to be the defining feature, as the the skull is with Greyskull. Future Skeletor Head releases would be awesome if they had elements that might enhance a future Snake Mountain play set, i.e weapons racks, control panels, or creatures that would inhabit the mountain for Beast-Man to use.

#4. With the Wind Raider, Roton, Point Dredd, and Battle Ram addressed. I think the two vehicles needing to be added most would be the Attack Trac and Land Shark. The Land Shark would be very popular, simply because what kid doesn't like sharks, and the Attack Trac would be nice, especially if they went with the boxed 80's cartoon version, that could carry more figures. A new Battle Bones that didn't go for over $200.00 dollars on ebay might be nice as well, for kids who can't go to Comic Cons.

The only criticism I would offer thus far is that you are going through the main character variants so fast, you might not have any options for future play sets. But as I stated in my first response back in Aug of last year. Thanks again for bring this toyline to life.

Kevin_MCX wrote:
TheMatManiac wrote:

ram man
orko
trapjaw
snake mountain
man e faces
Just got the 3 skeletor heads - loved Trapjaw with one of them.. including the flyswatter attachment... a good set would be a weapons set that includes extra trapjaw attachments other than the ones included... I am pretty much caught up for a week or so... with EVERYTHING that has been put out... now just waiting for the BattleRam release... as I really want the skysled from it..;)

Return to “General discussion”