[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What MOTU stuff would you like to see in future releases? - Page 4 - Community

What MOTU stuff would you like to see in future releases?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
The Riding-Dino for Skeletor or his chariot.
a massive Snake Mountain (and I hope its so awesome as castle grayskull)
great would be a Lady Slither and the Snake Men Line + Lady Slithers Lair : D (as I know there was nothing officiely)
Please give us Orko!
She Ra
Catra
Skorpia
Hordak and his Soidiers (as a Batlle Pack)
and the Giant, Megator
Stinkor and Mossman with smell : D

More Buildings for cool dioramas!

And why not many new Designs? : )

TheMatManiac wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:16 pm

Hordak and shera (yeah i know its not licensed)
What to you mean, ist not licensed?
She Ra is a orignial product from Mattel and isnt Mega Construx a Brand from Mattel?

Army builders would be nice

snake men
Horde Troopers
Royal Guards

corynfl3 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:24 pm
Army builders would be nice

snake men
Horde Troopers
Royal Guards
I would love such battle packs too! : D

King Grayskull would be great too! : )
He should be a little taller than the other miniactionfigures.

And a smaller prince adam as in the 2002 show would be nice too.

Beastmens Griffon!

After snake mountain, we need a Fright Zone with the slime pit included. : )

Grizzlor
Shadow Weaver
Entrapta
Octavia

Hi!

Ive seen a yt-video with many, many prototyps of motu mini actionfigs from Mega construx.

With:
Webstor
a black skinned cosmic enforcer (i want it badly)
Ninjor
a big Ramman : D
Prince Adam with small Gringor
Eldor
Hordak
and many others

Is this a fake or will this mini-actionfigs will come to sale?
I take it all! : D

There's an annual MOTU convention called Power-Con where guests get to present and talk about MOTU and sometimes promote upcoming entertainment and merchandise. In 2020, due to the pandemic, Power-Con was fully virtual. There are videos on YT that contain the entire Power-Con panels from 2020. One of them is a Mega Construx panel where Pixel Dan, the host, talked at length with Kevin_MCX and Felipe_MCX.

It was a really informative and cool discussion.

So, that might be the video you're talking about, Chrisael. I'm not sure, because it's possible that someone took some screencaptures or clips from that video and made their own video with them.

Anyway, here's an approximate breakdown of how the panel went:
(A) Pixel Dan discussed some He-Man-related topics with the MCX guys, since this was a He-Man fan convention, after all. This part was not about sharing news, it was about Dan and Kevin and Felipe being fellow He-Man fans and expressing fan interests together.
(B) Then it was time for news. Kevin and Felipe revealed upcoming Mega products. These included the Battle Ram. And the three Skeletor-skull units. These were definitely going to show up in stores, so these were things we customers should be watching out for.
(C) Finally, question-and-answer session with fans watching the panel live at the time.

Now, you're talking about images shown, such as the Webstor figure. They looked great, I agree! But they were shown during part (A) above and not part (B).
That's important because on the internet, it's easy for some people to misinterpret info and for misinterpretations to propagate from person to person. During part (A) of that panel, the images of Webstor and other figures were shown just as part of the "we like MOTU" discussion. Talented people who work at Mega Construx can make MOTU toys and wanted to show off images of what they made, since they're fans of MOTU and thought other fans of MOTU out here in the online world might like to see them. If these were images of upcoming product, they would have been saved for part (B) -- the news and reveals part. But it's important to remember that these were not reveals of future figures.

That doesn't mean they WON'T make Webstor and the rest -- in fact I'm assuming Mega Construx will eventually get to make lots of these figures! But these images weren't shown to serve the purpose of announcing cool upcoming toys, they were shown for a different purpose.

Another thing to note is that when Kevin and Felipe were showing these cool creations, they sometimes did remark what sorts of details of them might get fine-tuned if they ever were going to actually make them. For example, the image of Ninjor included a hood repurposed from Assassin's Creed, and if I recall correctly, one of the guys made a point that a Ninjor figure wouldn't end up using that actual hood.

Thanks for the answer! : )

Chrisael wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:00 am
TheMatManiac wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:16 pm

Hordak and shera (yeah i know its not licensed)
What to you mean, ist not licensed?
She Ra is a orignial product from Mattel and isnt Mega Construx a Brand from Mattel?
while true.. look at the sony/marvel fight with spiderman... shera has a netflix show.. so merchandising may be restricted to that.. tho would be nice to have them in mega construx form

Return to “General discussion”