[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What MOTU stuff would you like to see in future releases? - Page 5 - Community

What MOTU stuff would you like to see in future releases?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
how about slime pit and snake mountain

my best friend found the zodak skeletor head... and i got the 5 pack with triklops, man e faces coming tomorrow... after that i am complete with getting battle ram and battle cat for my birthday.

if the reveal of hordak, shera, snake mountain, landshark, slime pit, etc are legit reveals.. those are most of what i want... but with the advent calendar not being done still some I want (which no one noticed the advent was also giving hints to what was to come lol)

orko.. or all 3 trollans
buzzoff
cringer
adora
swift wind (either for the figures or like the battle cat)
marzo
clawful
spikor
webstor
ram man
buildable display power sword and havok staff

Skeletor Skulls:
Mega Laser
Stilt Stalker
Tower Tools
Clamp Champ

Singles:
Eternian Guard
Skelcon
Horde Trooper

2 Packs:
Sun-Man vs Pig-Head
Faker & Dupli-Cat

Vehicles:
Bashasaurus
Spydor

Playsets:
Fright Zone

Battle Bones! Awesome for the fans that were able to go to 2019 San Diego Comicon but not so great for the rest of us that didn't make it. Also the figures that came with it like the flocked Moss Man.

I would like to see play sets for the new CGI series in the near future. My children are excited about this series.

But I would also like sets for Revelations. However, these should be aimed more at adults.

Today Ive seen the new She Ra figures, and ***, I want them so badly from mega construx! : D

Ive seen there is a playset for She Ra called Crystal Castle, know I want that badly from Mega Construx. This will be great! : D

I thought I would update my list. I have the Havok Staff coming, and cant wait for the Landshark, Monstroid, and Snake Mountain, and Slime Pit Skull set... So for other figures and sets I would like to see:

Webstor
Kobra Khan
Ram Man
Horde Trooper
Gwildor (sorry...I had the original lol) and other movie ones
Orko
BuzzOff
Whiplash
Clawful
Spikor
TwoBadd
Cyclone
Horde Members
Palace Guard
Royal Family
200x and Revelations versions
Mosquitor
SnoutSpout
SnakeMen

Road Ripper
Attak Trak
Stridor/Night Stalker
Eternia/Preternia
Fright Zone
Bashasaurus

Power Sword
Head busts (Heman, Skeletor, etc)

Agreed, TheMatManiac. Top of my list is Fright Zone, a Large Scale Power Sword (like the Havoc Staff) and the Snake Mountain set.

Let's see some Thundercats!

So I see that we are getting new MOTU figures.

I'm a bit out of touch. Can somebody please help me out? I thought that MCX figures were just done, or at least done in the sense of being sold single-carded. So, is this a relaunch? Was the line just on hiatus?

Return to “General discussion”