[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What MOTU stuff would you like to see in future releases? - Page 6 - Community

What MOTU stuff would you like to see in future releases?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
King_of_Nothing wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 1:29 pm
So I see that we are getting new MOTU figures.

I'm a bit out of touch. Can somebody please help me out? I thought that MCX figures were just done, or at least done in the sense of being sold single-carded. So, is this a relaunch? Was the line just on hiatus?
Dude your name says what you want

King_of_Nothing wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 1:29 pm
So I see that we are getting new MOTU figures.

I'm a bit out of touch. Can somebody please help me out? I thought that MCX figures were just done, or at least done in the sense of being sold single-carded. So, is this a relaunch? Was the line just on hiatus?
Thunder Punch He-Man, Dragon Blaster Skeletor, Evil Lyn, Webstor, Trap-Jaw, Screech. and Ram Man are coming with Snake Mountain. Not sure about the Adam and He-Man, but those are probably not single carded releases either.

stacker wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 6:01 am
Thunder Punch He-Man, Dragon Blaster Skeletor, Evil Lyn, Webstor, Trap-Jaw, Screech. and Ram Man are coming with Snake Mountain. Not sure about the Adam and He-Man, but those are probably not single carded releases either.
Oh, OK. That makes more sense.

Thanks!

A Stinkor and Mossman with scent like in the 80s original. : D

All of the above are great ideas.

Return to “General discussion”