[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Customs discussion page - Community

Customs discussion page

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Charlesdunn433 so will this do for you as a talking ground about customs and advice for future customs

What about the customs sub-forum? Would that not make sense to be there too?

nigelninja11 wrote: What about the customs sub-forum? Would that not make sense to be there too?
Did not know that existed. Me and Charles are trying to talk out details of a custom item and how to ship it.

This will be fine, so I can send you the ODST sniper helmet I just need an address. I have 2 that work well with the newer halo heads.

Will they work with the female head? If so great. Also how can I share an address with out the mods delete the post.

WhoThCares wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:39 pm
Will they work with the female head? If so great. Also how can I share an address with out the mods delete the post.
You cant

WhoThCares wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:39 pm
Yes they will work with the female snipers head. Plus the mods don't allow personal info to be put on here.

This is not my personal email and is only for custom mega construx projects.

WhoThCares wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:08 pm
This is not my personal email and is only for custom mega construx projects.
I'll send you an email with my address.

That works that way i could send my address also

Return to “General discussion”