[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The MUG/UNMC discussion - Page 3 - Community

The MUG/UNMC discussion

General news and information related to Mega Construx
rsjones76 wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:16 pm
mrjustin412 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:44 pm
rsjones76 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:32 pm

You told me to respect the rest of the gallery why do that if they won't respect me all you want is to gain not to give
He told you to respect the rest of the gallery because that's inherently the right thing to do, if you're going to be mean to other gallery members then no one is going to respect you back. To earn respect, you need to give it, and right now you're alienating everyone by being rude.

Also I've known Nato for a while and he, like me, doesn't want to gain anything from the gallery. He's just a content maker who wants to share stuff with the gallery, hence why he is also against what you're doing.
Earth to Mrjustin I was a Spy for Geo you don't need to reply to my comments that were just pure acting anymore
That was a comment from a few days ago, so...I wasn't really replying to anything new.

Again, wouldn't it be best if we took like two seconds to not argue?

I feel like we should just let this thread die out.

Return to “General discussion”