[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The MUG/UNMC discussion - Community

The MUG/UNMC discussion

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Read the roleplay post for info and no I don’t know why I made it in roleplay

SpartanRed527 wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:55 pm
I am Joining Geo as a Spy you know get inside his MInd 😉

rsjones76 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:24 am
SpartanRed527 wrote:
Well I don't see the point in announcing that if Geo can check this very forum and see what you just announced.

mrjustin412 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:49 pm
rsjones76 wrote:
SpartanRed527 wrote:
Well I don't see the point in announcing that if Geo can check this very forum and see what you just announced.
Geo never Checks the Forums especially not this one I don't think he even knows it exists 😂

rsjones76 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:31 am
mrjustin412 wrote:
rsjones76 wrote:

Geo never Checks the Forums especially not this one I don't think he even knows it exists 😂
Either way, how are you going to 'get inside his mind' if you don't have any way of directly contacting him. The only way to chat with him would be either the forums or comments and I doubt he'd publicly say anything you'd want to know.

mrjustin412 wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:38 pm
rsjones76 wrote:
mrjustin412 wrote:

Either way, how are you going to 'get inside his mind' if you don't have any way of directly contacting him. The only way to chat with him would be either the forums or comments and I doubt he'd publicly say anything you'd want to know.
You've got a good point but I've already joined so kinda too late

rsjones76 wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:05 pm
mrjustin412 wrote:
rsjones76 wrote:

It isn't too late through, you can just either not do anything or backtrack. Besides, he isn't even making any new posts and no one else has been giving him any attention. Just leave him alone and he'll leave everyone else alone.

mrjustin412 wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:34 pm
rsjones76 wrote:
mrjustin412 wrote:

He Said it Himself if we ignore him he won't stop also we can't get everyone on this site against him best we can do is report him now that the reporting feature is fixed but what if we take his place get him off the featured members board without him even knowing it...
It isn't too late through, you can just either not do anything or backtrack. Besides, he isn't even making any new posts and no one else has been giving him any attention. Just leave him alone and he'll leave everyone else alone.

rsjones76 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:56 pm
mrjustin412 wrote:
rsjones76 wrote:

He Said it Himself if we ignore him he won't stop also we can't get everyone on this site against him best we can do is report him now that the reporting feature is fixed but what if we take his place get him off the featured members board without him even knowing it...
Okayyyy, but what harm will he do if we ignore him? The point of ignoring him is so that we don't get bothered by him and he loses interest. Believe me, it's going to be hard to continue if the attention you seek is no longer there. That's the only thing driving him, attention. So you're giving him what he wants by continuing to 'attack' him. As for removing him from the featured board, I don't quite know how often they cycle the board but I can tell you for certain there isn't a surefire way to get a member removed from or put onto the board

mrjustin412 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:51 pm
rsjones76 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:56 pm
mrjustin412 wrote:

Okayyyy, but what harm will he do if we ignore him? The point of ignoring him is so that we don't get bothered by him and he loses interest. Believe me, it's going to be hard to continue if the attention you seek is no longer there. That's the only thing driving him, attention. So you're giving him what he wants by continuing to 'attack' him. As for removing him from the featured board, I don't quite know how often they cycle the board but I can tell you for certain there isn't a surefire way to get a member removed from or put onto the board
Okay you can do your plan i'll try mine I'll admit I like your idea its just difficult to do we could report geo and maybe get his posts removed its not abusing the report feature because technically it is Flaming and Harassment so we can do that If my idea doesn't work I'll try yours,

Return to “General discussion”