[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mystery of fiveeighteen - Community

Mystery of fiveeighteen

General news and information related to Mega Construx
THEranger01 wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:38 am
rsjones76 wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:50 pm
Fireeighteen is a user who creates Creepy and Cryptic Photos
I already have answers to some of his posts like...

Eyestoosee Look at the Capital Letters it makes the Words 'Help Me Save Me Please Help Me'
bro how is he a mystery
It could be something, it needs to be solved there is code, code we need to decipher,

rsjones76 wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:24 pm
THEranger01 wrote:
rsjones76 wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:50 pm
Fireeighteen is a user who creates Creepy and Cryptic Photos
I already have answers to some of his posts like...

Eyestoosee Look at the Capital Letters it makes the Words 'Help Me Save Me Please Help Me'
bro how is he a mystery
It could be something, it needs to be solved there is code, code we need to decipher,
dude its litterally texas, hes the only person here that does cryptic posts. its just another waifu experience.

Bmatt123 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:09 am
rsjones76 wrote:
THEranger01 wrote:

bro how is he a mystery
dude its litterally texas, hes the only person here that does cryptic posts. its just another waifu experience.
Well NEW Lead Texas Suggested that I should use Base64 (because it looked familiar to him) so I did and I got a link if you want to find the link go to his post doorway into my mind and Translate the Text in the Description with a online tool in base64, Thank you

Bmatt123 wrote:
rsjones76 wrote:
THEranger01 wrote:

bro how is he a mystery
we actually asked him and he didn't even know who he was

THEranger01 wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:44 pm
Bmatt123 wrote:
rsjones76 wrote:

we actually asked him and he didn't even know who he was
But what if he is ACE PRODUCTIONS (Insert Phoenix Right Meme Here)
Well he made a post similar to one of Fiveeighteens Could be Mocking or maybe...

I don't know, he could just be a normal user posting normal projects.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:18 pm
Look at the Projects theya re not normal

rsjones76 wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:08 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
What exactly is normal? Normal is very subjective. I interpret normal as simple or standard/plain posts, whilst special posts I'd consider to be anniversary posts or anouncements. Just because they're posting some different things doesn't mean they're doing some malicious or secretive things. They're probably just trying to tell a story of their own.

Tldr: I doubt they're an alt.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:34 pm
rsjones76 wrote:
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
What exactly is normal? Normal is very subjective. I interpret normal as simple or standard/plain posts, whilst special posts I'd consider to be anniversary posts or anouncements. Just because they're posting some different things doesn't mean they're doing some malicious or secretive things. They're probably just trying to tell a story of their own.

We have proved their is Code Inside of there Ciphers it can't be normal we can't ignore it anymore, They may not be a Alt but we need to Investigate so Ceta do you know anything about shatteraxe123?

rsjones76 wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:25 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:34 pm
rsjones76 wrote:

We have proved their is Code Inside of there Ciphers it can't be normal we can't ignore it anymore, They may not be a Alt but we need to Investigate so Ceta do you know anything about shatteraxe123?
Yes. Lots.

Return to “General discussion”