[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mystery of fiveeighteen - Page 3 - Community

Mystery of fiveeighteen

General news and information related to Mega Construx
So his recent project "a doorway into my mind" went to a YouTube video.... it was taken down. so when he posts a other one of those link we got to decode take ss and do anything to get info.

Gggssgjr wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:36 pm
So his recent project "a doorway into my mind" went to a YouTube video.... it was taken down. so when he posts a other one of those link we got to decode take ss and do anything to get info.
What was in the video?

rsjones76 wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:42 am
Gggssgjr wrote:
What was in the video?
I am not sure, I never saw it..... Tex does tho.

Gggssgjr wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:25 am
rsjones76 wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:42 am
Gggssgjr wrote:
What was in the video?
I am not sure, I never saw it..... Tex does tho.
Well I'll ask Tex about it

rsjones76 wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:10 pm
Fiveeighteen has a Y0uTube channel called 518 Messages look at the videos
Alright I have looked at both of the videos, the video "518 fun" has many interesting things, one thing I saw wa when I turned on the captions it said "It was supposed to be fun He said it would be okay I didn't want anyone to get hurt". Do you know if it meant anything? Check it out and see if anything else is there

Gggssgjr wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:49 pm
rsjones76 wrote:
Alright I have looked at both of the videos, the video "518 fun" has many interesting things, one thing I saw wa when I turned on the captions it said "It was supposed to be fun He said it would be okay I didn't want anyone to get hurt". Do you know if it meant anything? Check it out and see if anything else is there
Sorry can't check it out UT for personal reasons eck oiut alten

rsjones76 wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:29 am
Gggssgjr wrote:
rsjones76 wrote:
Wait do you think he locked his account? Because he is not posting anymore

Gggssgjr wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:05 pm
rsjones76 wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:29 am
Gggssgjr wrote:

Wait do you think he locked his account? Because he is not posting anymore
Check out the video Alternate Traits its interesting
His channel is called 518 Messages now I'm gonna go get some work
Wow solving args is hard

My brain is stuck
Hehe remember this old loophole
Well time to get back to work

Return to “General discussion”