[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Reporting Feature Fixed - Page 3 - Community

Reporting Feature Fixed

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Bmatt123 wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:55 am
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:22 am
rsjones76 wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:50 am
Oh well some people aren't believers Time for the Revelution
The only revolting thing here is your mangled spelling. :P
Now thats a roast!
Fine then at least I'll have one person giving me respect when I join

mrjustin412 wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:16 am
Bmatt123 wrote:
NatoGreavesy wrote:

Now thats a roast!
Tell me about it! Just wow Nato, nice one lol
Couldn't I report you for 'Abuse'

rsjones76 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:28 pm
Bmatt123 wrote:
NatoGreavesy wrote:

Now thats a roast!
Fine then at least I'll have one person giving me respect when I join
I doubt anyone is going to give you 'respect' if you're going to just cause more problems like Geo already has.

rsjones76 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:30 pm
mrjustin412 wrote:
Bmatt123 wrote:

Now thats a roast!
Technically all I did was complement Nato, so no, you can't report me for abuse since I didn't directly insult you. On the other hand, I can report a lot of what you've typed here as either abuse, spam, or wrong group.

mrjustin412 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:40 pm
rsjones76 wrote:
mrjustin412 wrote:

Technically all I did was complement Nato, so no, you can't report me for abuse since I didn't directly insult you. On the other hand, I can report a lot of what you've typed here as either abuse, spam, or wrong group.
You know we could all fix this if we all were on the right side THE ORANGE SIDE think about it,
If we all just join How bad would it be? Geo won't Plunge us into A Dictatorship like you assume he just simply wants order, You you're the one who wants Chaos if we were all on the Same side we wouldn't be in Chaos if we ignore him we stay on separate sides we all join Geo's Side we all Have piece I think this Revolution is for the Better

rsjones76 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:04 pm
mrjustin412 wrote:
rsjones76 wrote:

You know we could all fix this if we all were on the right side THE ORANGE SIDE think about it,
If we all just join How bad would it be? Geo won't Plunge us into A Dictatorship like you assume he just simply wants order, You you're the one who wants Chaos if we were all on the Same side we wouldn't be in Chaos if we ignore him we stay on separate sides we all join Geo's Side we all Have piece I think this Revolution is for the Better
I'm going to say it right now, you're sounding absolutely insane. And you want to know why? Because this is a website that doesn't need order, you're being over dramatic. This is literally a gallery where we just gather, talk about and share images related to Mega Construx and the themes they make. A website gallery like this doesn't need and never has had any leaders, and we'll be perfectly fine without them. This is why so many people dislike Geo, because he's just being disruptive and competitive, which is the exact opposite of why everyone joined the gallery. I don't want chaos, I just want things to be back to normal, and people like you and Geo are disrupting that normality.

Also, your revolution doesn't have any other supporters other than yourself, and clearly no one else is paying attention to this forum, so good luck I guess?

mrjustin412 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:07 pm
rsjones76 wrote:
mrjustin412 wrote:

I'm going to say it right now, you're sounding absolutely insane. And you want to know why? Because this is a website that doesn't need order, you're being over dramatic. This is literally a gallery where we just gather, talk about and share images related to Mega Construx and the themes they make. A website gallery like this doesn't need and never has had any leaders, and we'll be perfectly fine without them. This is why so many people dislike Geo, because he's just being disruptive and competitive, which is the exact opposite of why everyone joined the gallery. I don't want chaos, I just want things to be back to normal, and people like you and Geo are disrupting that normality.

Also, your revolution doesn't have any other supporters other than yourself, and clearly no one else is paying attention to this forum, so good luck I guess?
Wort Wort or something of that Sort Sort

Well I will I ave you alone and just make orange civil war silently 😀

rsjones76 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:52 pm
mrjustin412 wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:07 pm
rsjones76 wrote:

Wort Wort or something of that Sort Sort
Riiiight. Leader of the 'revolution' right here everyone. In all his absent glory.

you do realize no one is supporting this, AND using the report button incorrectly on posts can result in a ban on yourself for false reporting.

Return to “General discussion”