[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Reporting Feature Fixed - Community

Reporting Feature Fixed

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I don't know if anyone will notice this thread but a while ago I pointed out the reporting feature on posts was broken. As an update, it seems like reporting is fixed! Though I'm unsure how effective it is.

mrjustin412 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:19 am
I don't know if anyone will notice this thread but a while ago I pointed out the reporting feature on posts was broken. As an update, it seems like reporting is fixed! Though I'm unsure how effective it is.
wait really? i will check this out!

abusing the report feature should be a bannable offence if it isn't already

TacticalSponge wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:41 pm
i think it is. it vould be that the site broke it so people would stop abusing it.

TacticalSponge wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:41 pm
I'm unsure if it is or not, but it seems like moderation is on and off as it is. Geo's allowed to make some really mean comments that are fairly demeaning, yet a lot of my comments and even two posts here have been removed by moderation shortly after they were made. I'm seriously hoping moderation looks into what Geo is doing.

Making an update to my last post, moderation seems to have removed two of Geo's own comments after they were posted on one of his 'Orange Civil War' posts. I wish they removed more or generally did more to stop Geo from bullying other users, but I'm glad they're paying attention. It's a good start tbh.

mrjustin412 wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:36 pm
Making an update to my last post, moderation seems to have removed two of Geo's own comments after they were posted on one of his 'Orange Civil War' posts. I wish they removed more or generally did more to stop Geo from bullying other users, but I'm glad they're paying attention. It's a good start tbh.
Let the Gallery Revolution Begin Come Brothers and Sisters of the Gallery Jump for Joy!

rsjones76 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:01 pm
mrjustin412 wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:36 pm
Let the Gallery Revolution Begin Come Brothers and Sisters of the Gallery Jump for Joy!
I wouldn't call this a 'revolution', it's just that moderation seems to be looking into this situation a lot more. It doesn't seem like Geo's account will be banned any time shortly, but I'm hoping moderation is going to be a lot more equal in not allowing his malicious comments go through

Secondary update, I'm unsure if anyone is really paying attention to these but I might as well document that moderation has deleted even more comments from Geo on one of his current civil war posts. I'd like to say this is a sign moderation is actively investigating what Geo is doing and deleting comments that shouldn't have gotten past moderation to begin with. It seems like they haven't done this for other posts, but that may just be because I only reported the post they're responding to. Good work moderation!

mrjustin412 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:53 pm
Secondary update, I'm unsure if anyone is really paying attention to these but I might as well document that moderation has deleted even more comments from Geo on one of his current civil war posts. I'd like to say this is a sign moderation is actively investigating what Geo is doing and deleting comments that shouldn't have gotten past moderation to begin with. It seems like they haven't done this for other posts, but that may just be because I only reported the post they're responding to. Good work moderation!
How about we Report you for Ruining the Gallery

Return to “General discussion”