[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Reporting Feature Fixed - Page 2 - Community

Reporting Feature Fixed

General news and information related to Mega Construx
mrjustin412 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:53 pm
Secondary update, I'm unsure if anyone is really paying attention to these but I might as well document that moderation has deleted even more comments from Geo on one of his current civil war posts. I'd like to say this is a sign moderation is actively investigating what Geo is doing and deleting comments that shouldn't have gotten past moderation to begin with. It seems like they haven't done this for other posts, but that may just be because I only reported the post they're responding to. Good work moderation!
Or I could Report you for the Abuse Of Clouds on your first Post because i am a Cloud
YOU HAVE OFFENDED THE CLOUD COUNCIL TIME FOR YOU TO BE JUDGED
GUILTY! GUILTY! FILTHY! AND GUILTY!

EXECUTION DATE APRIL 1ST 2022
BY DECREE OF THE CLOUD COUNCIL

rsjones76 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:45 pm
mrjustin412 wrote:
Secondary update, I'm unsure if anyone is really paying attention to these but I might as well document that moderation has deleted even more comments from Geo on one of his current civil war posts. I'd like to say this is a sign moderation is actively investigating what Geo is doing and deleting comments that shouldn't have gotten past moderation to begin with. It seems like they haven't done this for other posts, but that may just be because I only reported the post they're responding to. Good work moderation!
How about we Report you for Ruining the Gallery
If this is because I told Geo you're a 'spy' against him, I'm not really bothered by it. None of my posts contain anything reportable, and I'm not doing anything to 'ruin' the gallery. If you have any objections to that, feel free to post 'evidence' of me 'ruining the gallery'.

rsjones76 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:19 pm
mrjustin412 wrote:
Or I could Report you for the Abuse Of Clouds on your first Post because i am a Cloud
YOU HAVE OFFENDED THE CLOUD COUNCIL TIME FOR YOU TO BE JUDGED
GUILTY! GUILTY! FILTHY! AND GUILTY!

EXECUTION DATE APRIL 1ST 2022
BY DECREE OF THE CLOUD COUNCIL
Haha, I see what you did there.

rsjones76 wrote:
Justin is a beloved OG Gallery member. He didn't ruin it. He made it.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:13 am
rsjones76 wrote:
Thanks for the support Nato, I greatly appreciate it! You summarized it perfectly, I spend time on the gallery to have fun, share my content and get to see what other people make. What everyone does here, regardless of how old or new they are, shapes this gallery into a really lovely, amazing place.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
rsjones76 wrote:
[/quote/]

Oh well some people aren't believers Time for the Revelution

rsjones76 wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:50 am
NatoGreavesy wrote:
rsjones76 wrote:
[/quote/]

Well of course no one is a believer, because there's no reason to revolt. What is your 'revolution' going to bring about anyways?

rsjones76 wrote:
The only revolting thing here is your mangled spelling. :P

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:22 am
rsjones76 wrote:
The only revolting thing here is your mangled spelling. :P
Now thats a roast!

Bmatt123 wrote: