[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Forums closing - Page 5 - Community

Forums closing

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Yan_MCX wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:26 am
THEranger01 wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:31 pm
Hey do we have a exact daye for the forum closing?
I initially said end of April but we're going to extend a bit longer. I'll give a more precise date when we have one.
*intense happiness*

Community Team
Don't get too excited. It's just a short extension while we figure things out. (Don't want to give you false hope.)

Yan_MCX wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:55 pm
Don't get too excited. It's just a short extension while we figure things out. (Don't want to give you false hope.)
Hey yan, I don’t mean to interrogate you but. Why even close the forums, is it due to staff shortages?

Hey guess who just realized that the reason there has been decline on the forums is because they are harder to access, when they changed it up they removed the option to be able to easily access the forums

THEranger01 wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:45 pm
Yan_MCX wrote:
Hey yan, I don’t mean to interrogate you but. Why even close the forums, is it due to staff shortages?
WHERE'S THE KID!!?!??!

Yan_MCX wrote:
"short" as in extending it by over a month and a half? ill take it :)

Oh jeez, you can still post here? I guess I was never really part of the forums and after spending some time looking through all the responses to this it’s kind of clear to me that discord really won’t live up to the memories made on here. Discord is filled with idiots and useless drama. The community there is split into factions of people ready to fight each other every day. Honestly I wish they wouldn’t close down. This place is filled with wonderful memories. Cheers

Tis’ sad news. Many good times were had here

Return to “General discussion”