[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Forums closing - Community

Forums closing

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Community Team
Hi everyone.

There's been a steady decline in activity on the Mega Construx forums over the past few years. With some other changes coming to our websites, we have decided to close the forums later this year.

The fan gallery (on MEGA Unboxed) is staying open and continues to be an important part of our community plans.

We know the handful of fans who are active on the forums will be disappointed. We're keeping the forums open and accessible at least until the end of this month to give you a chance to save and archive any threads you might want to keep.

I hope you'll continue to join me on MEGA Unboxed for updates. We're also exploring other ways to engage with fans directly, including through Discord and other platforms. We'll have more info soon.

I have to say I think this is a kinda crummy decision. It's no wonder that there's fewer people on here when you make it super difficult to get to. You have to jump through hoops to just get to it. And now you're going to throw away years of history on here? There's so many stories, ideas, fun conversions, and history on here and locking it up is one of the worst things to do. I plead you to at least make it accessible, even if we're not able to post on here. Please don't erase the years of fun, laughter and enjoyment we all had.

kingcastlesieger wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:17 pm
I have to say I think this is a kinda crummy decision. It's no wonder that there's fewer people on here when you make it super difficult to get to. You have to jump through hoops to just get to it. And now you're going to throw away years of history on here? There's so many stories, ideas, fun conversions, and history on here and locking it up is one of the worst things to do. I plead you to at least make it accessible, even if we're not able to post on here. Please don't erase the years of fun, laughter and enjoyment we all had.
I agree with King on this matter please reconsider this decision yan .

This has probably been a long time coming since the forums have been basically dead for a while, I just really hope they get archived. It would be terrible if 6+ years worth of content gets deleted or is otherwise totally inaccessible.

Yan……. Really my dude, as someone who doesn't have discord and can't just join a server. The forums are a great tool, plus asking a question on the forums are easier and more efficient. And without the forums asking a simple question will take up to 24 hours to be moderated. And it will be extremely annoying having a thousand posts asking questions, plus the gallery contest forum. Im gonna go out on a limb and ask if you remember having to fix the gallery every month or two because of the absurd amount of contests. Thats why ShlubCustoms ( now TheGenericSchlub ) Make the gallery contest planning forum. If you get rid of the forums. Then you will most likely have to fix the gallery mire frequently. Which will make quality of life on the gallery worse.

Well what if some people don't have discord as the person before me said the forums are helpful for questions and 5 years of content will be deleted so I hope you don't remove the forums please rethink this decision

Oh and i forgot that I've seen a few people ONLY on the forums. Your gonna loose those people as soon as you close the forums

I hope you guys have some way of letting us return to these to reflect back on

Yeah I don't want to see the forums go under, the ability to use them has proven invaluable since I've joined.

Return to “General discussion”