[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Forums closing - Page 3 - Community

Forums closing

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Muto112 wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:15 am
Well if the forums will be deleted welp... you know you can find me on Discord or Instagram... Don't expect to see a comment from me in the Gallery since I hardly ever visit it and it's very possible that I'll never post again in Unboxed (It's not I don't want to, it's something a little more personal).

If there really will be closure then I'll stay here until the last day to talk to you guys and also take screenshots of some of my favorite moments here.
What Discord are you talking about? Squad 45?

Muto112 wrote:
Well if the forums will be deleted welp... you know you can find me on Discord or Instagram... Don't expect to see a comment from me in the Gallery since I hardly ever visit it and it's very possible that I'll never post again in Unboxed (It's not I don't want to, it's something a little more personal).

If there really will be closure then I'll stay here until the last day to talk to you guys and also take screenshots of some of my favorite moments here.
Ok Yan seriously just please don't close the forums soon we're gone a start losing more members and well chaos will be born from this decision

kingcastlesieger wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:44 am
Muto112 wrote:

I was referring to my discord id if someone wanted to chat with me, since I'm not in Squad 45 anymore. But if you get to join Squad and want to talk to me ask someone there and they will give you my id so you can send me messages. Since here it is not allowed to send personal information (I don't know if Discord id's are allowed).

Honestly the forums are the reason I've stuck around. Mostly the Wasteland forum. I've kinda grown away from Mega Construx. not because of the company but because I've just kinda grown out of it. But I can understand why they need to be taken down- must be very difficult to manage online forums on a website directed for kids. I probably won't be too active on the gallery either. It's sad, but it's the end and beginning of a new era, and I guess it's best to look to it with some optimism. Anyway I'll still be on discord... In one mega server. ceta(•ө•)♡#2724

This is really sad, I never really used the forums but its still a huge thing for many people on this site.

kingcastlesieger wrote:
Muto112 wrote:

Yeah I guess so. I used to admin in there, but I left due to Personal Reasons so I'm not in there anymore sadly

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:33 am
kingcastlesieger wrote:
Muto112 wrote:

Yeah I guess so. I used to admin in there, but I left due to Personal Reasons so I'm not in there anymore sadly
Can I ask why?

Muto112 wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:36 pm
kingcastlesieger wrote:
Muto112 wrote:

I was referring to my discord id if someone wanted to chat with me, since I'm not in Squad 45 anymore. But if you get to join Squad and want to talk to me ask someone there and they will give you my id so you can send me messages. Since here it is not allowed to send personal information (I don't know if Discord id's are allowed).
What's your Instagram?

kingcastlesieger wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 1:01 am
Muto112 wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:36 pm
kingcastlesieger wrote:

What's your Instagram?
muto_customs_112

kingcastlesieger wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:57 am
charliebucket wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:33 am
kingcastlesieger wrote:

Can I ask why?
I used to admin too, and i left. Too stressful. But mostly due to personal reasons.

Return to “General discussion”