[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CXomic strip The ODST - Page 21 - Community

CXomic strip The ODST

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Summer is close and so is E3!

I'm hoping for some Halo 6 news, that's pretty much it though. I'm not excited for Skyrim Super Duper Awesome Special Special Edition.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 8:25 am
I'm hoping for some Halo 6 news, that's pretty much it though. I'm not excited for Skyrim Super Duper Awesome Special Special Edition.
lol I AM HYPED FOR BATTLEFIELD 2018

When I saw that BO4 has battle royal I thought: welp they've officialy killed a series on life support (I didn't think twice about deciding that I wouldn't buy it) but when they showed the map/character skins I was hyping so hard my stomach hurt if we get the 101% zombie cast I'm getting J.F.K.

Edit: this means something because I hate battle royal games plus I don't like any cod after BO2

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 1:21 pm
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 8:25 am
lol I AM HYPED FOR BATTLEFIELD 2018
Another Battlefield? Yes please!

I dont know how to feel about battlefield V or BO4. It's so odd. BO2 will forever be my favorite call of duty for its fantastic gameplay, great zombies maps, enjoyable campaign, good maps and pure hysteria from playing with friends. Same with Battlefield 3, no where else have I exspiranced the pure horror and caos of fighting off a full scale enemy invasion on the last objective when they have all the vehicles in the map and are dominating, and then shutting them down in a last ditch defense so agregious and brutal that I thought the hole map was going to explode from 5 tanks to jets and choppers doing fly bys and ramming the building trying to plan the Mcom. Ahh good times.

These new titles just keep losing content and pushing shady busy models wile also trying to recapture what made the original games great but it's like they have forgotten what made the OG's great to begine with... man it's like the Starwars franchise.

Is it me or is MCX sets, in general, are getting hard to find nowadays?

HellJumper023 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:05 pm
Is it me or is MCX sets, in general, are getting hard to find nowadays?
Yeah, set distribution has been an issue for a while now. The Mega staff members have told us that they are trying to work on a solution.

Return to “General discussion”