[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CXomic strip The ODST - Community

CXomic strip The ODST

General news and information related to Mega Construx
This for any one who has a question and to talk about The ODST.

I meant to put 2531 as the year.

I like the series so far.

Thanks z19 The Zealot Part 2 isn't loading for some reason.

HellJumper023 wrote:Thanks z19 The Zealot Part 2 isn't loading for some reason.
Hmm...

When does new assaignment part two come? I'm waiting for me to be in remember I'm the white pilot

SpartanDelta444 wrote:When does new assaignment part two come? I'm waiting for me to be in remember I'm the white pilot
I rember and part 2 is coming out tomorrow.

I was taking a break I will start tomorrow. The next few will take place in 2533 two years in to the future.

Sorry for he wait you guys I was taking break. I am goin to shed some light on Recon 1 and one of the marines (Yes there were two in the warthog.) and yes this one will meet up with the events of The ODST. Hopefully the comic strips will come out today (If mega doesn't screw anything up.) and you might see some odd changes in this one (Song titles with the band next to it, and new effects. I hope you will like what is coming out!

Or not I forgot my camera. Tomorrow I will get started and we all know school is starting up and I will not post as many as before. If there ae any questions let me know.

Return to “General discussion”