[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 111 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I'd like to see a more even release of figures. Some places are just now getting series 1 of infinite figs.

As for suggestions how about a world war series. With figs from different eras. More gaming series would be nice like Fallout, GOW, and I'll know I'll get hate, but fortnite is a cash cow. Maybe some generic military vehicles and figures?

Modern armies ( Today's armies i.e. USA, USMC, China, Russia etc.)

20 figure troop packs for each army

Vehicles
USA
Humvee, MRAP, Stryker, M1A2 Abrams.

Russia
T-90, BTR-90, BMP-3, BM-21.

DarthGundam wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:30 pm

Vehicles
USA

Russia
Dont forget britains challenges 2s

Bmatt123 wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:38 pm
DarthGundam wrote:

Vehicles
USA

Russia
And challenger 3s also a Bradley would be cool

WWIIboy wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:07 pm
Bmatt123 wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:38 pm
DarthGundam wrote:

Vehicles
USA

Russia
And challenger 3s also a Bradley would be cool
I haven't forgotten the British army, at the time I could only think of American and Russian equipment.
On a side note they could do a technical with the parts to make different turrets like an SPG, MG, etc.

Slight update on an old idea...

Colonial Marines Vs Xenomorphs

1x Generic Colonial Marine (Hicks chest armour design with Love Hear) with M41A Pulse Rifle

1x Generic Colonial Marine (Apone style with camouflauge patterning) with 'Modern' Shotgun from COD Line

1x Marine Marine Gunner with brand-new mould for Smart Gun and Bandana Head.

2x Generic Black Xenomorphs

1x Battledamaged Xenomorph with Green Blood

Accessories include 2x Spare M4A1 Pulse Rifles, Alternate Normal Marine armour for Machine Gunner, and 3x Face Hugger Eggs with 2x 'normal' Face Hugger mould, and 1x wrap-around mould.

I honestly think a Warhammer 40k line would be really cool, and I feel like Mega could pull it off, the only tricky part probably being licensing from GW. I got this idea when I was looking at some of the figures from the destiny line, such as the Cabal, and I feel like the mold for the cabal could be used for space marines, and CoD molds could be used for guardsmen or something like that. Not really well thought out, but I just had a quick idea

Licenses aside: GI Joe, Star Wars

Anyone remember Micronauts?

Sets like the Viking ship, with some typical structure and people, from cultures, across history: Mongol Horsemen with Yurt; Celtic warriors with a megalithic circle; Aztecs with Sundial, etc
And general fun adventure sets, like the other recent Probuilders (Train Heist, Rescue Helicoptor), like a fire engine, jungle trek, scuba divers with underwater ruins, alpine rescue.
I've seen lots of beautiful custom insects built in blocks online. A humane display box of butterflies, or horned beetles, etc, could be pretty fun, and a learning experience.

I want to see another odst customizer pack in the future. Maybe with the new halo universe line we can get one.
It would come with two odsts. One side would have weapons. The other would have extra helmets and armor. like the newer marine and spartan armor packs.

G1 Transformers. All of them.

3/4" G.I. Joe figures and vehicles.

Return to “General discussion”