[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 112 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
how about an 1800s Napoleonic wars series? we could have battle packs for the armies of the French and the other countries. we could as have sets for famous historical battles and forts etc.. I know it's a crazy idea and would probably never happen, but I would like to see it

May I suggest Gears of War? One of my all time favorite game series. Many figures, vehicles, and playsets to choose from that span over several video games. Full size Lancer anyone? How about the train with the Light Mass Bomb at the end of Gears 1, Brumak, Corpser, Seeder, Reaver, Gas Barge, Serapede, I could go on.

Now that there is a new popular CGI He-Man series, we would also look forward to seeing figures and sets to this :)

The Fallujah ambush

set comes with x4 jihadist insurgents armed with x4 ak47s x1 RPG7

x4 marines. It would introduce the m16a4, which would require them to take the m4 barrel and and the guard around the barrel extend it and boom
and then just slap the previous m16a1 stock on there
( oh and also the barrel would now line up with the dust cover on the upper receiver correctly as well adding the forward assist )
it would also introduce the TA11 Acog rifleman scope

it would also introduce the beretta m9

oh and I forgot but the. AKs barrel and frontend as well as its own reciver piece to make them more accurate to the rifle

it would also come with 2 small buildings with full interiors for the marines to clear

oh and also 1 insurgent would have a specially molded suicide vest piece ( all this is impossible I know but its a wild dream ) I had posted this on the thread for ideas but for cod and wanted to bring it here

and maybe also do a whole line like that like a humble convoy with 3 humbles 5 marines and 6 members of the army 82nd airborne division plus another 4 insurgents with x1 rig and x3 AKs. and gun wise for the marines they would have their m16a4s as previously stated and the army guys would have m4s that are remolded to be more realistic

Why not a "collectors" pack of characters that wouldn't sell normally but maybe a kickstarter or backer-based set that can be pre-ordered if it gets backed financially?
Characters like Robocop, Judge Dredd, Rambo, Universal Monsters ( Dracula, Frankensteins Monster, Mummy, Wolfman, Invisible Man ), there are so many properties that are going unused the list would be massive, but i guess that this is just wishful thinking on my part.

THEranger01 wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:03 pm
The Fallujah ambush

x4 marines. It would introduce the m16a4, which would require them to take the m4 barrel and and the guard around the barrel extend it and boom
( oh and also the barrel would now line up with the dust cover on the upper receiver correctly as well adding the forward assist )

oh and I forgot but the. AKs barrel and frontend as well as its own reciver piece to make them more accurate to the rifle

it would also come with 2 small buildings with full interiors for the marines to clear

oh and also 1 insurgent would have a specially molded suicide vest piece ( all this is impossible I know but its a wild dream ) I had posted this on the thread for ideas but for cod and wanted to bring it here

and maybe also do a whole line like that like a humble convoy with 3 humbles 5 marines and 6 members of the army 82nd airborne division plus another 4 insurgents with x1 rig and x3 AKs. and gun wise for the marines they would have their m16a4s as previously stated and the army guys would have m4s that are remolded to be more realistic
(update) the marine would have m16a3s

I know this has been said before but maybe if it keeps getting posted it will be created, but I would love a set with the full ODST alpha squad and maybe something to do with the NMPD. It would fall perfectly into the Halo Universe area of the halo section of Mega Construx!

I’d personally love to see Krieg khal drogo and Ellen Ripley made

Hi!

I would love to see Knights and Rangers and german Landsknechts. All in Battlepacks for armybuilding!

And as a Bonus, bards and marketender and other twonsfolk. : )

THEranger01 wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:03 pm
The Fallujah ambush

I got a an idea that would go well with this idea : the battle of An Nasiriyah .

It'd come with 6x Task Force Tarawa Marines,
3x Iraqi soldiers and 3x Fedayeen fighters.
1x damaged building and 1x AAVP7.

Return to “General discussion”