[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 113 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx

I would be over the moon (and broke) if Mega released a Dead by Daylight line.

I understand that the licensed killers/survivors may present a challenge, but I would be content in forgoing these characters for the greater good.

DbD Series 1:
Meg, Dwight, Claudette, Jake,
Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly

I would be thrilled with a generic non licensed cyber punk gang theme. Punk characters with high tech weapons. Neon vehicles. Mob bosses and evil corporations.

Idea I had: Perhaps a collector's line, dedicated to creating (mostly) accurate depictions of military aircraft. It could feature certain notable planes from a certain time period, and for each country, but in a smaller scale (not minifig scale, as that would get to be way too big and expensive).

I just hope that we get more from the cod line for the new game that seems to to a MW game

MCX staff have confirmed that the CoD line is officially ending.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:28 am
Darn, that sad

Not surprised, it seemed like it was on life support for ages.

Maybe mega will pick up a Battlefield license from EA

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:28 am
Well….. there goes the first mega line i ever got stuff from

Return to “General discussion”