[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 114 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
It honestly doesn't surprise me with all of the stuff that came out about Activion-Blizzard. I honestly don't mind it if they put the money towards the Halo line or something entirely new.

kingcastlesieger wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:37 pm
It honestly doesn't surprise me with all of the stuff that came out about Activion-Blizzard. I honestly don't mind it if they put the money towards the Halo line or something entirely new.
Say wat??? What with Activision blizzard

Well from what I can gather, the CEO of Activision said some really bad stuff and not-so-nice things.

guys take this to z19 general discussion thread. not the idea thread.

A new idea for a line since mega's canceling the call of duty line . A history of war line and each wave would be based off of a war in history i.e. Vietnam, WW1, WW2, American Revolution, etc.

DarthGundam wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 5:27 pm
A new idea for a line since mega's canceling the call of duty line . A history of war line and each wave would be based off of a war in history i.e. Vietnam, WW1, WW2, American Revolution, etc.
Tbh I doubt that'd be possible, considering it would depict other nations as less than savory.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 8:50 pm
DarthGundam wrote:
Tbh I doubt that'd be possible, considering it would depict other nations as less than savory.
They could keep it as neutral as possible

DarthGundam wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 2:03 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
DarthGundam wrote:
But they did ww2

THEranger01 wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 6:49 pm
DarthGundam wrote:
81Ceta_Deta wrote:

But they did ww2
yes they did ww2 sets but those were under the COD line this idea was a way for mega to reuse the COD parts

DarthGundam wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 7:51 pm
THEranger01 wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 6:49 pm
DarthGundam wrote:

But they did ww2
yes they did ww2 sets but those were under the COD line this idea was a way for mega to reuse the COD parts
Yeah, but there are cod games for each of those wars. But cod is being shutdown.

Return to “General discussion”