[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 74 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Also, the camera quality in many vlogs is absolutely horrendous. It is often too shaky to tell what is going on. The edits are often choppy and lazy, and the actual content itself, the very thing you watch video for, it is nonexistent.

From a cinematic standpoint, vlogs are worse than The Room.

I'd rather watch the Room than Logan or Jake paul.

At least Tommy Wiseau is likeable. Most vloggers have the personality of a freaking plank of wood. That's an insult to planks of wood actually! I'd rather chug a bottle of cough syrup than watch a Paul Brother vlog. At least the cough syrup will be entertaining!

I'd rather wrestle a bear than watch
Jake or Logan Paul and the bear would probably agree.

What about a brand for, like generic Police and Criminals?

Also I’d rather marry a vegan than watch Jake or Logan Paul

I know. I said vlogs are worse than The Room.

The Room is so bad it's funny. Vlogs are like Emoji Movie bad.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:20 pm
What about a brand for, like generic Police and Criminals?

Also I’d rather marry a vegan than watch Jake or Logan Paul
I'd rather be a Vegan than watch the Paul brothers' blogs.
That says a lot coming from me, a Vegan hater.

We should move this conversation. To the Thanos Thread!

JoeFilms wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:52 am
We should move this conversation. To the Thanos Thread!
Exactly. Doing so now.

I'm unsure if the Mega employees actually read these suggestions but after seeing some of the new Halo figures coming out, specifically Dr. Halsey, and putting together the Pro Builder helicopter rescue set, I think you guys have the molds already to start expanding into more similar sets. Sort of the Mega equivalent of the City sets. You can start taking existing molds/builds from already existing CoD, Halo, Pro Builder, and even Destiny sets to start expanding the Pro Builder line with these kinds of sets.

As an example, the Halo New Mombasa police cruiser build, the trench coat and suit body from CoD, and another random CoD figure with a ball cap but in something resembling a patrol uniform color arrangement (blue, black, or blue and black) and you instantly have a radio car, patrolman, and detective set. To make the set more in line with the Pro Builder line, but keeping it as a lower cost category of set, you can build out the New Mombasa police cruiser a bit more and expand it in size. It would be a great sort of entry level class of Pro Builder set.

Return to “General discussion”