[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega Construx F.A.Q. - Community

Mega Construx F.A.Q.

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Community Team
What is Mega Construx™?
Mega Construx™ is a new construction toy brand in the MEGA™ brands portfolio, made to immerse and connect kids 4+ and collectors with worlds they love.

Mega Construx™ aims to challenges the status quo with authentic details and unexpected play experiences with highly detailed micro-figures, authentic translation of properties, and unique build-to-play features for each consumer.

Is Mega Bloks changing its name to Mega Construx?
No, Mega Bloks® will still exist as a brand that inspires preschoolers 1-5 to achieve their potential through building play. Mega Construx™ will be launching as a sibling brand to immerse and connect kids 4+ and collectors with worlds they love, with authentic details and unexpected build and play experiences.

Why the new identity?
This change is about more than just a new name. With Mega Construx™, we wanted to create something to immerse kids and construction fans in the worlds they love!

With product lines based on popular entertainment, toy and gaming franchises, Mega Construx™ aims to provide unexpected play experiences that empower fans to build their own worlds, re-define expectations, and discover new possibilities.

From top-quality design and manufacturing to authentic details, action-packed play features, innovative materials, and content that connects fans, we don’t just make toys, we create experiences!

Is Mega Construx™ a new company?
No. Mega Construx™ is a new brand of construction toys from the same maker as Mega Bloks®. Mega Bloks® and Mega Construx™ are sibling brands, and both part of the MEGA™ construction brand within the Mattel family.

What’s happening to my favorite product lines?
Not to worry. Aside from preschool licenses, most of your favorite Mega product lines are coming to Mega Construx™. That includes Halo, Destiny, Call of Duty®, TMNT™, Despicable Me, American Girl® and many more. We’re even adding some exciting new product lines for you to discover!

Will Mega Construx™ sets be compatible with my old Mega Bloks® sets?
Yes. Mega Construx™ is from the makers of Mega Bloks®, and all sets will be compatible with existing standard size bricks, including current Mega Bloks sets for builders 4+.

What’s going to happen to my Mega Bloks® website account?
If you have an existing Mega Bloks® account, don’t worry. It’s not going away.

Your account will continue to exist as a MEGA™ account. With your MEGA™ account, you will be able to log into the new Mega Construx™ site, and your info, settings, and preferences will all stay the same. And don't worry, your forum posts and gallery images aren't going anywhere!

We’re even adding some exciting new product lines for you to discover!
Ooh hoo hoo, can't wait to see what they are!

*Phew* My gallery posts aren't going anywhere. That's awesome to hear!

Awesome news, thanks Cary.

Hooray!!! thanks Cary mega!

Are you still doing turtles?

Dose the colour of red in "blood" matter

Bossofbricks wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 4:12 pm
Dose the colour of red in "blood" matter
How do you mean? There is no blood allowed. Not even ketchup.

Return to “General discussion”