[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega Construx F.A.Q. - Page 2 - Community

Mega Construx F.A.Q.

General news and information related to Mega Construx
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 9:32 am
How do you mean? There is no blood allowed. Not even ketchup.
That's not entirely true. I've seen people post pictures using blood before. As long as there isn't excessive gore and lakes of blood everywhere it's usually fine.

I think the question was if blood in a different color was ok.

TacticalSponge wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 11:03 am
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 9:32 am
How do you mean? There is no blood allowed. Not even ketchup.
That's not entirely true. I've seen people post pictures using blood before. As long as there isn't excessive gore and lakes of blood everywhere it's usually fine.
Yeah, many stories wouldn't be good without it.

The moderation rules I sware are a recommendation and that's it. Seriously when a video of fortnight makes it on here for no reason it's clear there mod team doesn't care.

I know, and they’re so picky with my l3go baseplates. I get really mad because of it.

Maybe it is computer software that let's use put some stuff on we can say f*** or c*** we all know what those say it would explain BBCode

Bossofbricks wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 2:42 am
Maybe it is computer software that let's use put some stuff on we can say f*** or c*** we all know what those say it would explain BBCode
I'm starting to like you now Boss of Bricks. Just wanna apologize for what I did to you and hope we can be on more solid ground.

I must admit, your behavior is much better, but I can’t get over the fact that you wanted us to commit suicide. It was NOT cool...

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 10:33 am
I must admit, your behavior is much better, but I can’t get over the fact that you wanted us to commit suicide. It was NOT cool...
I wish I could delete that

It’s okay, I forgive you. It is against my life policy to stay angry or have a grudge at someone.

Return to “General discussion”