[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Cross brand figure customization issue. - Community

Cross brand figure customization issue.

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I love mega. They make a lot of amazing stuff.
I only have one, thing i don't like.
The figures between sets are VERY inconsistent. You go from spartan to solder to guardian in height . This wouldn't be that bad of a problem since you can swap all the pieces, right?
If you have time, just, go try and swap the thigh pieces between halo and call of duty/destiny, just don't try and force them.
The legs are different. I tried to force it on, but mine broke. Im not mad, i just wonder why, of all the brands, halo is diffrent from the others.
What are your thoughts?

Halo, Assassin's Creed, TMNT, and a few other lines used one scale, while CoD and Destiny use another. Most of the parts are still cross-compatible, as evidenced by a lot of the stuff that gets submitted to the fan gallery.

Personally, I'm okay with the separation - it keeps the different lines distinct and individual.

Dont get me wrong. I still like the individuality, the halo figures are the best painted in my opinion. I just wish that my master chief wasn't shorter then a marine.

Potatomanthesemiomnipotent wrote:I love mega. They make a lot of amazing stuff. I only have one, thing i don't like. The figures between sets are VERY inconsistent. You go from spartan to solder to guardian in height . This wouldn't be that bad of a problem since you can swap all the pieces, right? If you have time, just, go try and swap the thigh pieces between halo and call of duty/destiny, just don't try and force them. The legs are different. I tried to force it on, but mine broke. Im not mad, i just wonder why, of all the brands, halo is diffrent from the others. What are your thoughts?
Hmmmm my halo characters did not break whilst trying to attach CoD legs onto them..

Naw man, not the legs, the armor pieces of halo onto call of duty/destiny legs

Potatomanthesemiomnipotent wrote:Naw man, not the legs, the armor pieces of halo onto call of duty/destiny legs
Yup that can cause problems...

Your Master chief is shorter then Barbie, hehe just kidding. I made some bizarre figures combining monster high, Tmnt and cod figures.

LishaThorne wrote:Your Master chief is shorter then Barbie, hehe just kidding. I made some bizarre figures combining monster high, Tmnt and cod figures.
I don't wanna see them... LOL! Put them on the gallery!

I like to combine assassin's creed with CoD and HALO to make un-helmeted characters!

charliebucket wrote:I like to combine assassin's creed with CoD and HALO to make un-helmeted characters!
Yeah, I got some COD just to make my fig representing me unhelmeted.

Return to “General discussion”