[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Bad feeling... - Community

Bad feeling...

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Hey folks I thought that I would bring up a topic that no one else has mentioned! Looking at some NYTF images of the halo/CoD/destiny sets I noticed that there were not a lot of sets I.E: 2 medium halo sets some battle packs etc and some heroes on the CoD it was the same thing and destiny was not too much better... It is probably just me and they just did not show too much at the toy fair but I am legit worried about this and I hope that this is not the end of me and my fellow fans' most beloved lines!

Halo is one of Mega's most profitable lines, especially with a new game having just come out, so I wouldn't worry about it getting axed any time soon. I dunno much about the CoD line, but the Destiny range has generally offered a smaller selection of sets in the past, so this isn't too out of the ordinary, either.

NatoGreavesy wrote:Halo is one of Mega's most profitable lines, especially with a new game having just come out, so I wouldn't worry about it getting axed any time soon. I dunno much about the CoD line, but the Destiny range has generally offered a smaller selection of sets in the past, so this isn't too out of the ordinary, either.
That make total sense but it is still a bummer they only released 2 sets one of which is a re-hashed warthog!

Return to “General discussion”