[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 741 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
RuCat757 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:45 am
YOOOwOOOOOO WHATS UP PEOPLE DB J101 and all y’all!
What is going on Rucat. Been a long time. I just got back on. It's been a Tuff year for me. But I'm still building.

Jason is still here. Survy11... I've been out of pocket. The Pandam has kept me thinking of other things. But I'm still building. I've got a lot of new stories of J-101 ... Coming Soon...

Jason-101 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:04 pm
Jason is still here. Survy11... I've been out of pocket. The Pandam has kept me thinking of other things. But I'm still building. I've got a lot of new stories of J-101 ... Coming Soon...
Glad to see you're back, I hope you've been doing well given recent events. As for the comic, I can't wait to see what you have in store for the future.

I believe you guys will like it.

TacticalSponge wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:24 pm
Jason-101 wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:04 pm
Glad to see you're back, I hope you've been doing well given recent events. As for the comic, I can't wait to see what you have in store for the future.

Time for new challenges.
A throne room.

Wait, Did i miss Jason coming back!?

Oh man this forum is almost dead haha it feels like it’s been forever since I’ve been here

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”