[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. It has begun the adventure starts with J -101, J5 , JackDawg, and J-85.

The Foes: Ghost guys in black and Alpine guys leader is AkulA96.

Writer and Editor is J -101. However, I will read over all the ideas that come to the tread.

Everyone is welcome to put ideas down here. I will try to have at least one adventure complete every week. By using around 15 pictures in 3 different post. Let's have fun.

Yeah man it is up!! Time for some adventures!

The first Comic will be how the guys came to be buddies. J-85, it's gonna be fun . Your coming in with a BOOM. lol. Patients my friends.

Haha sweet man that's gonna be awesome, and you wanna join in too DDoll?

DevilDoll wrote:And where do I fit in?
Glad you asked. After the first few clip that I post on the gallery. I'll bring you in. But, on this forum, tell us about your character and choice of figure.

could i ask therook to join he is one of my favs on this website?

jackdawg444 wrote:could i ask therook to join he is one of my favs on this website?
All are welcome here on the forum. Suggestions to have your character in a comic strip.? I'm backed up into February. But Enjoy the beginning of first.

Aw c'mon guys, give poor Akula a break! Why does he have to be on the enemy side?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”