[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CC's Comics - Community

CC's Comics

Tell your own story!
I created this thread because FCD has went on for a lil' bit now and I noticed that mostly all the series with the guys from the gallery have a forum.

I've posted FCD 32-35 recently. Tell me what you guys think about it here! I'll post more shortly!

May I be the first to congratulate you on your new thread! *Smashes champagne bottle on side of laptop*

charliebucket wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 4:36 pm
May I be the first to congratulate you on your new thread! *Smashes champagne bottle on side of laptop*
LOL!!! I'm posting another post now and maybe some more FCD. Wait for it in the gallery!!!

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 11:18 pm
charliebucket wrote:
LOL!!! I'm posting another post now and maybe some more FCD. Wait for it in the gallery!!!
Sweet! *instantly regrets smashing champagne bottle on side of computer as his computer just died*

charliebucket wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 12:41 am
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 11:18 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Sweet! *instantly regrets smashing champagne bottle on side of computer as his computer just died*
:'D

They just put Heroes Series 4 in the Halo world of the site! Click on sets!

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 11:31 am
Kool!

ccbrowning5 wrote:
cool, i actually have these at my walmart but there not selling well which is odd.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 8:06 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
cool, i actually have these at my walmart but there not selling well which is odd.
I've just found Heroes series 3 at a toy store that does not have a branch in my area! >:(

I can't believe that my Zombie Attack post got an achievement!!! Editing some more FCD and will post today!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”