[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse "Retired Thread" - Page 19 - Community

Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!
Hey everyone! I see @Admiral-Sabree is keeping this giant timeline (which I still haven't completely read) and I was wondering if my comic could be put in it, if isn't in there already.

TheArbiterofblocks wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:54 am
Hey everyone! I see @Admiral-Sabree is keeping this giant timeline (which I still haven't completely read) and I was wondering if my comic could be put in it, if isn't in there already.
Yep, once you get through the hole time line so you know what's going on elsewhere just add in your own comic events with the year they are in. You can also add lore to your story here. Once you give me something I'll add it. :)

I'm confused, are you mixing all the gallery's comics together?

jabbathehut wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:33 pm
Not all of them, a bunch though yes. The timeline is like a giant collaboration. It allows us to not only lay out events that are not specified but to add important bits of lore to our comics or others to bring them togeather in one universe (for the most part anyways)

jabbathehut wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:33 pm
Some. We ask first. Nicely. Although some people come up to us and ask. If you'd like your series to co-incide with ours, then just set up a timeline, ask, we might change some stuff around on said timeline and we add it to the main timeline. Kool?

I'll begin a timeline once I finish Act 5 and Act 6. It will make a lot more sense that way since lots of stuff is going to go down.

TheArbiterofblocks wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:24 pm
I'll begin a timeline once I finish Act 5 and Act 6. It will make a lot more sense that way since lots of stuff is going to go down.
Aight we will be waiting :)

I'll send my in when I finish mine.

jabbathehut wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:53 pm
I'll send my in when I finish mine.
Kool I look forward to it. And doing collabs with ya.

Sounds cool. Can't wait jabba

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”