[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse "Retired Thread" - Page 20 - Community

Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!
I will post more content soon but I am getting a mysterious zombie set from my dad (he bought me one but I don't know what one)

Roebuck wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:27 pm
I will post more content soon but I am getting a mysterious zombie set from my dad (he bought me one but I don't know what one)
Oooo cool

Alright everyone Act 5 is underway I'll have the photos edited and posted 2 days from now or sooner! Cant wait! I hope everyone will like it with the new editing app I'm getting!!

TheArbiterofblocks wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:52 pm
Alright everyone Act 5 is underway I'll have the photos edited and posted 2 days from now or sooner! Cant wait! I hope everyone will like it with the new editing app I'm getting!!
I personally can't wait.

TheArbiterofblocks wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:52 pm
I look forward to it.

Hey, Admiral Sabree, I remember when we started out with all of this Mega-Verse collaboration stuff, you said you wanted it all to build up towards your Battle of Antares, with multiple fights happening across our different comics, as part of that same event.

I was just wondering if you could give us a little more info on what you had in mind for that? Just a really rough outline of who/when/where, etc. I'm trying to decide what to do with all of my characters after Zero Hour. It's going to end on a pretty neat cliffhanger that'll segue into a standalone Carlos story, but I don't know what to do with Jim while that's happening. I figured I could take this opportunity to start laying some of the groundwork that would lead him to be on Antares at the time of the battle.

Antares. That almost sounds Elvish. I wonder...

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:13 am
Hey, Admiral Sabree, I remember when we started out with all of this Mega-Verse collaboration stuff, you said you wanted it all to build up towards your Battle of Antares, with multiple fights happening across our different comics, as part of that same event.

I was just wondering if you could give us a little more info on what you had in mind for that? Just a really rough outline of who/when/where, etc. I'm trying to decide what to do with all of my characters after Zero Hour. It's going to end on a pretty neat cliffhanger that'll segue into a standalone Carlos story, but I don't know what to do with Jim while that's happening. I figured I could take this opportunity to start laying some of the groundwork that would lead him to be on Antares at the time of the battle.
The when is 2362, where is the system of Antares and the entire UNSC as a hole. The who. Rocar Enpara supreme leader of the new covenant army uses the Pulneshra a super juggernaught from the future to blockade the entire system. Enpara is full devoted to and is obsessed with freeing the Tenembra. In the other place he reaches the mountain but discovers it isn't ready yet. This is a power play to take the entire outer rim and wipe the majority of resistance off the board in one play as he knows this will topple the UNSC. All covenant resistance rise up at the same time in every system and launch attacks on critical infrastructure stopping the UNSC from responding with reinforcements as there systems are sent into chaos. General Christian Grant a hero in his own right has seen this coming and has rallied the UNSC to send everything and everyone to the planet knowing that humanity itself is at risk. He also convinces Ross to join him on the planet and ONI lends a hand in defending the planet as a covenant victory would ruin there own plans.

This is also symbolic in the fact that Antares and command base Telfa specifically along with Grant, Branson, Ross, and Lougin all fought during the UNSC Covenant war aginsted Rocar Enpara in the battle of Gorna pass. The difference here of course is the stakes as Lord Roke is basically a demi *** at this point and he has the entire covenant resistance backing him. The planet is plunged into a full scale battle. Jim would most likly be here due to his father's friend Grant who would have asked him to come there believing him to be just like his father. Another possibility is SOC calls for him to come to the planet if Jim ends up doing something with Kestral and wolf. That or some other way. There's appt of ways he could end up on the planet and he could be part of the UNSC counter attack on the system.

AGrant has something that he has to give Jim bit struggles at the ramafactions of this information and how it will effect Jim.

I know I'm not being very clear here but I don't want to give to much away. Just remember that right after this S.A.M. is destroyed which leads to the collapse, and forces the UNSC to retreat to the SOL system and defend earth surrendering there colonies to ONI and the Covenant and banished factions along with the uprisings new factions.

(Charlie's statment)

Um I don't know what Antares was named after. All I know is that it's relatively close to earth and that it's Alpha Scorpii and is a bright red star that makes up part of the constellation Scorpius the Scorpion.

Okay, so it's basically all of the Covenant vs all of the UNSC. I can work with that.

I might have someone try to recruit my Covenant characters to join the coming battle, which would give Jim something to investigate. After failing to prevent his old Covenant enemies from fleeing Gelida, I'm sure he'd be plenty eager to join the fight against them on Antares.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”