[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse "Retired Thread" - Community

Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!
The ultimate collaboration! … Has Moved!!! Now consolidated under a new thread and account!!!

Mega-Verse - founded by Admiral-Sabree, NatoGreavesy and charliebucket

A little bit about the Mega-Verse:

The Mega-Verse was founded May of 2017 by Admiral-Sabree, NatoGreavesy and charliebucket

The Mega-Verse is a series of interconnected, ongoing comics based within the HALO universe

Since the series was founded, we have further introduced three more full collaborators: GreenSpartan082, JoeFilms, SpartanGregor113

Link to the new main thread can here: https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... =24&t=5240

Oh boy, I hate to throw a spanner in the works, so to speak but what about characters in some of our universes? E.G: there is an Admiral-Sabree in my as well as in Nato's series and they look completely different (Nato's is a yellow and red SPARTAN, mine is from Assassin's Creed) Just as an example. Awkward. Although DBMAN isn't in anyone but my series. Which makes him easy enough.

Holy Moley! So many things have happened on this site!

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 5:22 pm
Holy Moley! So many things have happened on this site!
Yup. A very diverse timeline, wouldn't you say, cc?

charliebucket wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 5:06 pm
Oh boy, I hate to throw a spanner in the works, so to speak but what about characters in some of our universes? E.G: there is an Admiral-Sabree in my as well as in Nato's series and they look completely different (Nato's is a yellow and red SPARTAN, mine is from Assassin's Creed) Just as an example. Awkward. Although DBMAN isn't in anyone but my series. Which makes him easy enough.
simple Brothers (you already set up the sabree family and its huge)!!!!!!!!!! and clones. like Z-19 there all clones (there's 6 in my comic)

also DBman is in my comic hes a red odst with a robot hand and has a sister named Morinth. Your Db is his older bro so if you want some family ties hes got them

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 6:38 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 5:06 pm
simple Brothers (you already set up the sabree family and its huge)!!!!!!!!!! and clones. like Z-19 there all clones (there's 6 in my comic)

also DBman is in my comic hes a red odst with a robot hand and has a sister named Morinth. Your Db is his older bro
Makes sense. There, however is one problem with the Sabree's... You'll see when I upload the final chapter.

Nothing important. Move along, soldier.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”